Gareth Bale

i said before and i will say again break the bank and get this player get whatever ittakes to convince him to come here and pay the money that rat levy want..he will improve us straight away and i dare to say will win us the title!!

MihaiCity said:
i said before and i will say again break the bank and get this player get whatever ittakes to convince him to come here and pay the money that rat levy want..he will improve us straight away and i dare to say will win us the title!!

It is becoming clear spending silly money on wages is a thing of the past,Bale,along with his mental fee,fits into that category.

Levy will want around 70-80m for him from an English club, it's a no go.

I think it's only a matter of time until Real come all gubs blazing for him, they have seen Barca get Neymar so they will want their equivalent.

Zidane has openly spoke about Bale being Madrid's number one target anyway this Summer.

jake28 said:
BlueMo' said:
nmc said:
Not sure Dzeko will be overly good as stick goalie either!

Navas for Aguero, Aguero for Dzeko and we're cookin'
Though on a side note i think Bale is out of the question.

Disagree,not enough goals in that line up.

Which is why we need a striker there, play Dzeko Aguero and Bale and they would get goals????

We're not gonna go paying £80m for Bale, NOT. A. CHANCE. People who think this will happen are deluded. Love to see him at city but not fucking way will city spend that kind of money on him.

sam-caddick said:
Levy will want around 70-80m for him from an English club, it's a no go.

I think it's only a matter of time until Real come all gubs blazing for him, they have seen Barca get Neymar so they will want their equivalent.

Zidane has openly spoke about Bale being Madrid's number one target anyway this Summer.

Let them buy him and then lets put a cheeky bid in for that Di Maria guy you never know if the timings right we might get him for £15m or so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.