Gareth Bale

sam-caddick said:
Levy will want around 70-80m for him from an English club, it's a no go.

I think it's only a matter of time until Real come all gubs blazing for him, they have seen Barca get Neymar so they will want their equivalent.

Zidane has openly spoke about Bale being Madrid's number one target anyway this Summer.

80m - if we hadn't bought Fernadinho then even this high estimate would have been worth it. Not seen a better young player since I saw Gerrard many moons ago at Maine Road (late 90s). Get Bale and we improve vastly - probably his signature decides the title.
If we have such high targets in terms of success then surely this is the kind of big money swoop we need to make.

Never going to happen. Completely pointless talking about it.

He will go to Real Madrid. Maybe not this summer but he will go there.

Daz_Blue said:
Football Watch™ ‏@FootballWatch_1 21m
Hearing whispers that Manchester City are preparing a bid for Tottenham player Gareth Bale.

not reliable but its a link.

saga!

Daz_Blue said:
Football Watch™ ‏@FootballWatch_1 21m
Hearing whispers that Manchester City are preparing a bid for Tottenham player Gareth Bale.

not reliable but its a link.

realistically how much would they want though? £50m? £60m?

Yeah, I'd say 50m was a realistic value. Anymore and Spurs are
seriously taking the piss. You just know if we come calling though,
they will want 80m.

EdinJacko said:
roy.or.r said:
IWasHere said:
Exactly, but I'm sure if we were to make the right bid for him, spurs would accept and I'm sure he wouldn't mind coming to us, considering we are in the CL and are gonna be fighting for the title. You never know, the big announcement could be city bidding for g.bale!;-)
By the way, when did City say that there is a big announcement in July.. Any links? Thanks in advance.

It was on the OS and can I say it will DEFINITLY not be a transfer

You can't though.

He'd be worth £55m.

------------Aguero-----------
Bale--------Silva---------Navas

With Nasri/Milner to rotate. Champions Leeague champions quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.