Gareth Bale

Image having bale and navas on the wings, we would tear other clubs defence apart, especially with Aguero up front!

Manuel sign him up, Manuel manuel sign him up!

Cavani and ADL at Naples, Bale and Levy at Spuds, not sure who is the toughest chairman to deal with. It would be the transfer of the century if Spuds wanted Cavani and Naples wanted Bale. I don't think 15 rounds of ADL v Levy would be enough. :-)

Whenever I see this thread a little upwards, I get quite excited at the thought of signing Bale or at least making a bid for him..Sadly, it hasn't happened yet..

roy.or.r said:
Whenever I see this thread a little upwards, I get quite excited at the thought of signing Bale or at least making a bid for him..Sadly, it hasn't happened yet..

Exactly, but I'm sure if we were to make the right bid for him, spurs would accept and I'm sure he wouldn't mind coming to us, considering we are in the CL and are gonna be fighting for the title. You never know, the big announcement could be city bidding for g.bale!;-)

IWasHere said:
roy.or.r said:

Exactly, but I'm sure if we were to make the right bid for him, spurs would accept and I'm sure he wouldn't mind coming to us, considering we are in the CL and are gonna be fighting for the title. You never know, the big announcement could be city bidding for g.bale!;-)
By the way, when did City say that there is a big announcement in July.. Any links? Thanks in advance.

roy.or.r said:
IWasHere said:
roy.or.r said:

By the way, when did City say that there is a big announcement in July.. Any links? Thanks in advance.

It was on the OS and can I say it will DEFINITLY not be a transfer

I think if we signed Bale and Suarez that would be the title in the bag.I think Man United would crumble if we signed these 2.It would also show we don't give a shi* about fair play

I'm more scared about Chelsea than the rags tbf; but like you said, if we get suarez and bale we have the title in the bag, perhaps even the capital one cup and fa cup...you never know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.