Gareth Bale

We might be able to afford him under FFP. Including Mario's sale, our net spend right now is about £15million. £70million on Bale would push that up to £85million. Correct me if I'm wrong but various people have said we could comfortably spend £100million - and we are also likely to sell Kolarov and Lescott - might get £10million for the pair.

I don't think there is much chance of this happening, but I don't think the concept is totally unrealistic.

LoveCity said:
We might be able to afford him under FFP. Including Mario's sale, our net spend right now is about £15million. £70million on Bale would push that up to £85million. Correct me if I'm wrong but various people have said we could comfortably spend £100million - and we are also likely to sell Kolarov and Lescott - might get £10million for the pair.

I don't think there is much chance of this happening, but I don't think the concept is totally unrealistic.
Add to that a very large reduction in wages. RSC, Bridge, Mario, Carlos, Kolo.
also we get extra money from the Nike, Etihad and new Premier League TV deals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.