Gareth Bale

de niro said:
FantasyIreland said:
de niro said:
hope so too. come on txixi and co show us that we are still a player, that we are still heading for the top. get this kid bought.

Regardless of us making anymore signings,nevermind Bale,we will still be 'heading for the top' as we are most definitely 'a player'.

I'm not sure if you are just on a permanent WUM these days.

I agree with pulling out all the stops though,this is the player,above all others,i would want.

i'm sick of us fucking about to be honest. we used to look over at the scum and could only dream about buying players of the calibre they did. now that we can and more we don't act on it. fucking infuriating if you ask me.

I know excactly what you mean Bill,, Its like them wankers who win the fucking Euromillions and then they buy their council house..

samharris said:
de niro said:
FantasyIreland said:
Regardless of us making anymore signings,nevermind Bale,we will still be 'heading for the top' as we are most definitely 'a player'.

I agree with pulling out all the stops though,this is the player,above all others,i would want.

i'm sick of us fucking about to be honest. we used to look over at the scum and could only dream about buying players of the calibre they did. now that we can and more we don't act on it. fucking infuriating if you ask me.

I know excactly what you mean Bill,, Its like them wankers who win the fucking Euromillions and then they buy their council house..

Think our next striker may be from B&M stores at this rate.

samharris said:
de niro said:
FantasyIreland said:

I'd buy my local council estate and flatten the fucker. Full of rags.

Oh yeah, bale, get this one done, business done for the summer.

If it was possible for 70million I'd say we were getting a decent deal there. I think he's easily the best player in the league which by my reckoning makes him one of the best in the world. Plus the type of football we'd play with him and Nevas in the side would be incredibly entertaining and with Bale at City there's no way the rags will be seeing "Ronnie come home".

Edit* it should be said that I can't see it happening though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.