Gareth Bale

ped said:
kp789 said:
He is a awesome player and would improve any team. He is however, not what our team needs.
we are short in 3 areas cover at left back,left wing ,and striker,bale covers all 3,sadly i dont think it will happen

Don't think Bale and Ronaldo will play in the same team. they would be mugs to let Ronaldo go. Isco is their new star, homegrown etc.

Don't think Bale is a Barca type. So where to?

If we got Bale it would be a fantastic signing.

Young, British and a goal scoring threat.

£70m is an awful lot of money but with him on the left, Navas on the right, Aguero would have a field day.

Spread over 5 years, or 6 the £70m fee does not seem to high for the player we would be getting.

MadchesterCity said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
realistically how much would they want though? £50m? £60m?

Try £70m.

This is what United were quoted when Gill made an approach to Levy last month.

It's £60m to any club outside of the Premier League.

He's worth every penny of it. He's a superstar in the making, a tremendous athlete and professional.

The team that buys him instantly gets the type of booster which drives belief at an entire club of great things to come.

He's the right age, he's British, has huge future sell-on value.

I can only imagine how good Bale can become surrounded by truly world class players, rather than the collection of decent ones he currently has around him.

The only downside is such a fee would allow a rival to put themselves properly in the title mix, but we shouldn't be scared of a little competition, nor another team who can also stick it to United.

please make this happen

hope so too. come on txixi and co show us that we are still a player, that we are still heading for the top. get this kid bought.

There isn't a prayer of us getting him.

Why would levy sell to us when he can get the same money, if not more from Madrid who don't compete in the same league.

Kompany is King said:
If we got Bale it would be a fantastic signing.

Young, British and a goal scoring threat.

£70m is an awful lot of money but with him on the left, Navas on the right, Aguero would have a field day.

Spread over 5 years, or 6 the £70m fee does not seem to high for the player we would be getting.

He easily would pay for himself over the contract. CL winnings alone would do it...not to mention the marketing and certainly answers the question of why we let Isco go seemingly without much fight.

de niro said:
hope so too. come on txixi and co show us that we are still a player, that we are still heading for the top. get this kid bought.

Regardless of us making anymore signings,nevermind Bale,we will still be 'heading for the top' as we are most definitely 'a player'.

I'm not sure if you are just on a permanent WUM these days.

I agree with pulling out all the stops though,this is the player,above all others,i would want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.