Gareth Bale

FrancoisToure said:
Cityisland said:
Whats sparked the sudden movement in this thread?

And this was posted in the Cavani thread:

eastlandsblue said:
City have lost interest in Cavani and won't be black mailed, by any club into paying inflated fees anymore. It's common knowledge around the club, that Cheeky and John ( Mcbeath ) have been working on the finances, of a major coup concerning one player. Nobody but the powers that be, know who this player is. What we do know, it's not Rooney Cavani or Lewandowski

One member of the staff was given a major hint, when he was told the players clubs home kit is White.

Poster has been on BM since 2006...its his/her 4th post.

Known itk? Great, we here for the long haul then?!

Blue2112 said:
I wouldn't mind trying a new post just to gauge everyone's preference but don't wanna piss the mods off with another so I'll ask it in here.

Bale or Ronaldo?

Cos I reckon at 70m we wouldn't be that far away from Ronaldo.
Go on piss them off;) Bale for me for age.

Can't see us getting him. I just picture a gigantic bid being accepted and then bale telling us to fuck off with the papers milking how we got rejected and money doesn't buy success

JoeMercer'sWay said:
samharris said:
de niro said:
i'm sick of us fucking about to be honest. we used to look over at the scum and could only dream about buying players of the calibre they did. now that we can and more we don't act on it. fucking infuriating if you ask me.

I know excactly what you mean Bill,, Its like them wankers who win the fucking Euromillions and then they buy their council house..

it isn't...I don't get anyone's frigging problem about Fernandinho and Navas with more to come when neither Chelsea, United, Arsenal nor Spurs have confirmed anybody at the moment.

It's like a bunch of toddlers "me want and me want now", it's utterly ignorant and stupid.

You tell em..

Cityisland said:
FrancoisToure said:
Cityisland said:
Whats sparked the sudden movement in this thread?

And this was posted in the Cavani thread:

eastlandsblue said:
City have lost interest in Cavani and won't be black mailed, by any club into paying inflated fees anymore. It's common knowledge around the club, that Cheeky and John ( Mcbeath ) have been working on the finances, of a major coup concerning one player. Nobody but the powers that be, know who this player is. What we do know, it's not Rooney Cavani or Lewandowski

One member of the staff was given a major hint, when he was told the players clubs home kit is White.

Poster has been on BM since 2006...its his/her 4th post.

Known itk? Great, we here for the long haul then?!

No idea if he/she is itk but anyone who posts roughly every 600 days must certainly choose their posts carefully.

andyhinch said:
Blue2112 said:
I wouldn't mind trying a new post just to gauge everyone's preference but don't wanna piss the mods off with another so I'll ask it in here.

Bale or Ronaldo?

Cos I reckon at 70m we wouldn't be that far away from Ronaldo.
Go on piss them off;) Bale for me for age.

I'd be in my tent outside the City store the night before to get Ronaldo on my City shirt and I don't even buy the new shirts.

LoveCity said:
We might be able to afford him under FFP. Including Mario's sale, our net spend right now is about £15million. £70million on Bale would push that up to £85million. Correct me if I'm wrong but various people have said we could comfortably spend £100million - and we are also likely to sell Kolarov and Lescott - might get £10million for the pair.

I don't think there is much chance of this happening, but I don't think the concept is totally unrealistic.
Shell out £70m for Bale? Are you on the wind-up? Do you think Bale is worth the cost of Fernandinho + Navas + AN Other?

**Sidles out backwards, looking left and right, left and right, left and right**

sam-caddick said:
He wants a Madrid move definitely in my opinion.

Bale says he prefers Spanish football:

http://www.elconfidencial.com/depor...me-gustaria-jugar-en-la-liga-espanola-124188/

Translated quote:

"I prefer the Spanish soccer to the others, it is very technical, they maintain well the ball. Whenever the Tottenham has played against Spanish teams we have had it difficult. Obviously, I would like proving other leagues and the Spaniard is my darling",

Well we now play Spanish football...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.