Gareth Bale

Salford_Blue said:
So that's £60m minimum for Bale, £12m minimum for Baines and £25m minimum for Fabregas. Add in £60m for Ronaldo.

Minimum £150m outlay?

Likely?

It's all just a dick swinging ceremony to get the plebs to buy up the season tickets, whilst across the border in Manchester, we are actually signing quality players, rather than just saying we will.

That said, if we had only signed one or possibly none, we would still turn up. And therein lies the difference.
United knows they will be rejected, but their stupid fans will not. So united can use this to say, eh at least we tried to show ambition.

citytill1die84 said:
spurspinter1 said:
citytill1die84 said:
If they sold Rooney for £30m I think they could easily sign Bale. He be a huge signing for them and it'd be a massive statement of intent.

Hope this doesn't happen but he'd sell plenty of shirts & could easily make money back off him.

Do you really think any club will find it easy to sign Bale?

If a PSG,Monaco,City,Chelsea,Rags,Bayern,Madrid or Barcelona threw 60m+ on Levys desk then ye it would be. FFPR looks to have slown down City & Chelsea spending wise otherwise I think he'd be wearing blue next year. That's imo and I believe FFPR will be the only reason u keep hold of him this year. Guaranteed he's gone next year when u fail to make top 4 again.

60m is a joke offer and Levy would know that. I'd say if we don't make top four next year it is very likely he would leave, but not to the likes of yourselves, Chelsea or United. He's made it pretty clear in interviews he is interested in playing abroad, and who can blame him?

BAle is a "must have" for the big clubs, and they will find the money, however much it is.

If any of them are willing to bid £60m, they will go up to £80m no problem imo

Bale is the last big name, thats not at a champions league team really, so everyone will be in for him, he knows it and so does his agent

HE could live a very nice life in monaco

Didn't Levy reject £50m for Modric from Chelsea, just to prove that he meant what he said when he said he wasn't for sale? He ended up selling him for half that to Real a year later, but he proved his point. If Levy says Bale won't be sold this summer, he means it. If he was for sale at any price, Real would have bought him (they spent £35m on Illaremendi ffs, clearly money isn't that tight)

BigOscar said:
Didn't Levy reject £50m for Modric from Chelsea, just to prove that he meant what he said when he said he wasn't for sale? He ended up selling him for half that to Real a year later, but he proved his point. If Levy says Bale won't be sold this summer, he means it. If he was for sale at any price, Real would have bought him (they spent £35m on Illaremendi ffs, clearly money isn't that tight)
I bet the Spurs fans were chuffed to bits he proved his point to the tune of £25m. They also said the same about Berbatov though, that he wouldn't be sold and i'm sure one or two others because that is what Levy had a bit of a rep for a few seasons ago, saying a player wouldn't be sold but then selling him anyway, (unless i've got that completely wrong, for which I apologise if that's the case).

Pigeonho said:
BigOscar said:
I bet the Spurs fans were chuffed to bits he proved his point to the tune of £25m. They also said the same about Berbatov though, that he wouldn't be sold and i'm sure one or two others because that is what Levy had a bit of a rep for a few seasons ago, saying a player wouldn't be sold but then selling him anyway, (unless i've got that completely wrong, for which I apologise if that's the case).
I think that's probably why he did it, he had developed a bit of a reputation for saying it so wanted to finally back it up as players weren't taking it seriously. Yes it cost them money, but it put down a brilliant marker. They've finally become champions league challengers and I think they are a very different proposition to before. Bale won't be going anywhere this year and when he does, it will only be to Madrid, not a rival

Only 60 mill united
Ohwow.jpg
Gl with that Levy will suck u drier then a thai whore working the streets.

I think IF U*d had the money and made a decent bid and i mean probably round the £100 million mark, i think he could go there. Spuds could get 3-4 decent players with that.

Super David Silva 21 said:
I think IF U*d had the money and made a decent bid and i mean probably round the £100 million mark, i think he could go there. Spuds could get 3-4 decent players with that.

Levy will bleed them dry. thats one thing i know for fact ! look at berbatov he royally fucked them. this will be on a whole different level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.