Gareth Bale

AntiUnited said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
I think IF U*d had the money and made a decent bid and i mean probably round the £100 million mark, i think he could go there. Spuds could get 3-4 decent players with that.

Levy will bleed them dry. thats one thing i know for fact ! look at berbatov he royally fucked them. this will be on a whole different level.
With a little help from Manchester's favourite Sheikh!

I hope to fook this doesn't happen just for comedy value . I think someone should get hold of every back page from the papers and then stick them all side by side so we can post it around when the transfer window closes . So far we must have cavani, lewendowski, thiago, fabrigas, and now bale . I'm sure there are more to add .

cityfan41 said:
The press are literally begging them to sign someone aren't they. It's
fucking pathetic.

Could not agree more.You never see them pushing the interest of other clubs to the forefront.The press just want to keep the status quo and keep the little darlings at the top

BlueHalli said:
blue underpants said:
This could happen i wouldnt put it past the tw***, if it does we need to stop fannying about and put a serious bid in for either Rooney or Suarez or push the boat out and go for Ronaldo
If the rags get Bale they will win the league again for years to come(spit)

Stop it ..

Should change his name to brown underpants.............

inchy14 said:
BlueHalli said:
blue underpants said:
This could happen i wouldnt put it past the tw***, if it does we need to stop fannying about and put a serious bid in for either Rooney or Suarez or push the boat out and go for Ronaldo
If the rags get Bale they will win the league again for years to come(spit)

Stop it ..

Should change his name to brown underpants.............

Real madrid have ronaldo probably the 2nd best player in the world and they didnt win the league last year, my god he is a good player but he isnt a world beater ive seen him shut down in plenty of games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.