Gareth Bale

We should go for bale IMO we can afford him and he would take us to another level. If united are in for him then we need to be.

Never heard as much shit in thread on a forum. United signing Gareth Bale? Join the rest of us in the real world lads.

citizens_1976 said:
Never heard as much shit in thread on a forum. United signing Gareth Bale? Join the rest of us in the real world lads.

Do you really think the scum would be the only club at the table ??

no?? neither do I.

I can see United signing Bale, with Rooney part of the deal. But there's no way in the world that only United would be in for him. Real Madrid have CRonaldo who plays in a similar area, Barcelona have just signed Neymar and Bayern have Ribery...even so i think there would be a few of these clubs plus more (Monaco, City, Chelsea) all in the bidding war for him even if they didn't want him.

samharris said:
citizens_1976 said:

no?? neither do I.
They can't afford a transfer fee of 60+ million. What are they going to do? ''Have Nike help fund the deal for them'' again. Bullshit. Fabregas is a no-go either. Moyes should stick to realistic targets like Fellaini and Baines and stop wasting valuable time trying to attract unattainable targets, whilst very decent players are transferred to other clubs. Could really backfire on Moyes and United this summer. They could end up with nobody.

citizens_1976 said:
samharris said:
citizens_1976 said:

no?? neither do I.
They can't afford a transfer fee of 60+ million. What are they going to do? ''Have Nike help fund the deal for them'' again. Bullshit. Fabregas is a no-go either. Moyes should stick to realistic targets like Fellaini and Baines and stop wasting valuable time trying to attract unattainable targets, whilst very decent players are transferred to other clubs. Could really backfire on Moyes and United.
Spurs need a striker though, and can offer Rooney plus £30m...which they can afford.

Caveman said:
I can see United signing Bale, with Rooney part of the deal. But there's no way in the world that only United would be in for him. Real Madrid have CRonaldo who plays in a similar area, Barcelona have just signed Neymar and Bayern have Ribery...even so i think there would be a few of these clubs plus more (Monaco, City, Chelsea) all in the bidding war for him even if they didn't want him.

Wouldn't go to a non Champions League club would cost him too much in image rights. The grannie shagging c*nt bag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.