Gareth Bale

the originalkippaxman said:
Caveman said:
I can see United signing Bale, with Rooney part of the deal. But there's no way in the world that only United would be in for him. Real Madrid have CRonaldo who plays in a similar area, Barcelona have just signed Neymar and Bayern have Ribery...even so i think there would be a few of these clubs plus more (Monaco, City, Chelsea) all in the bidding war for him even if they didn't want him.

Wouldn't go to a non Champions League club would cost him too much in image rights. The grannie shagging c*nt bag
Maybe it will be Nani and Young plus money.

United could afford Bale with ease, why do people assume they are so poor? Because they have debt? It doesn't work like that so long as it can be comfortably serviced. United's deal with Nike is worth £38m/year, their deal with Chevloret is worth £25m/year, their deal with AON for Carrington naming rights is worth £18m/year, their new deal with Aeroflot is a "multi-million pound deal". They have 'official partners' sponsoring everything from their toilet seats to their parking spaces. They earn the same monster TV revenue we do and went an extra step in the Champions League.

But with all that said, as long as our best friends the Glazers are in charged they may never be allowed to wield their clout in the market. :)

LoveCity said:
United could afford Bale with ease, why do people assume they are so poor? Because they have debt? It doesn't work like that so long as it can be comfortably serviced. United's deal with Nike is worth £38m/year, their deal with Chevloret is worth £25m/year, their deal with AON for Carrington naming rights is worth £18m/year, their new deal with Aeroflot is a "multi-million pound deal". They have 'official partners' sponsoring everything from their toilet seats to their parking spaces. They earn the same monster TV revenue we do and went an extra step in the Champions League.

But with all that said, as long as our best friends the Glazers are in charged they may never be allowed to wield their clout in the market. :)

Like I said earlier, If Bale really is for sale then Madrid will come knocking very,very loudly..

Haha not intentional WUM lads just been told now but the guy who told me is a red. Have asked him to forward me the pic as he has it on his phone. Probs bollox or he simply got the day wrong. I very much doubt they would tap him up before agreeing a fee. Non starter for me but will post alleged pic if I get it

dtc78 said:
Haha not intentional WUM lads just been told now but the guy who told me is a red. Have asked him to forward me the pic as he has it on his phone. Probs bollox or he simply got the day wrong. I very much doubt they would tap him up before agreeing a fee. Non starter for me but will post alleged pic if I get it

you really need a couple of hours on the naughty step fella..

Never ever believe what rags say..100 lines or no tea.!!

dtc78 said:

They did it with Berbatov. All day it was being reported that Tottenham had only accepted a bid from us yet United were meeting up with him and conducting his medical in full blatant view of the world's media.

They won't sing Bale, they won't sign Ronaldo, they won't sign Farbregas, and they won't sign Messi.

This is all an orchestrated plan by them to maintain the illusion that they still have the same pull for the World's best players that they did when Ferguson was in charge.

The facts here, despite all the fabricated, Sky-sponsored Bale and Ronaldo bullshit, are that they have bid for three players so far - Baines (which was rejected by Everton), Thiago (which they spent some time trying to get a bargain on, before the player jumped at Bayern as soon as they firmed up their interest) and Fabregas (which was pitched too low so it wouldn't be accepted, and which neither the player nor Barcelona were interested in anyway).

This is a testing time for the Rags, as they need their Shareholders on the New York Stock Exchange to keep the faith with them, and not sell en masse to invest elsewhere - this is what the Glazers care about above all else, and this is what the Glazer appointed Chairman Ed Woodward is trying his best to ensure.

They will most likely sign Baines and Fellaini, who are very good players and will address areas of their team which need addressing, thus making them stronger - but no-one over in New York will have the first clue who those two are. They will, however, know exactly who Rooney is, and that he wants to leave. Consequently the Rags are putting it about through their favoured channels that they are in for all these super names, whilst trying to bring in the players they actually want.

They're so transparent at the moment its getting embarrassing, but people need to ignore the Sky reports and Daily Fail articles, and look at what's actually going on at the Rags so far this summer - that will tell you all you need to know.

United are not in for either Cesc or Bale, they won't even increase their offer for Baines so what makes anyone in their right mind think that they'll buy even one of the aforementioned it's just all media hype to detract away from the fact that
- Ferguson has gone and the club have appointed gollum
- Thiago SNUBBED them
- Rooney is on his way
it is plain to see that united are on the decline and they're just trying to mask it by making up Bulls**t that both the Rags and the Rag-tops lap up like a cat to fresh milk.

you're better off believing any of the numerous 'twitter itk's' pre-pubescent teenagers who gain notoriety and status from posting recycled gossip on twitter that all have names along the lines of 'UndercoverITK_Legit7" or 'Transfer_ScoopYOLOSWAG' than any of that drivel that comes from the rags media mouthpiece

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.