Gareth Bale

IMO Levy is as good if not better than ADL and Galliani given they are building new stadium IMO he would want cash only and seeing rags have publicly said they have unlimited funds screw them for every penny if their intention is to sell which I don't think it is.

Caveman said:
citizens_1976 said:
samharris said:
Do you really think the scum would be the only club at the table ??

no?? neither do I.
They can't afford a transfer fee of 60+ million. What are they going to do? ''Have Nike help fund the deal for them'' again. Bullshit. Fabregas is a no-go either. Moyes should stick to realistic targets like Fellaini and Baines and stop wasting valuable time trying to attract unattainable targets, whilst very decent players are transferred to other clubs. Could really backfire on Moyes and United.
Spurs need a striker though, and can offer Rooney plus £30m...which they can afford.

But without Bale they have no shot at CL, which is what they are shooting for. Spurs already turned down Madrid's 60m offer. So why would they accept the same money they turned down and have him go to a rival? Makes no sense.

Spurs wouldn't entertain a player swap for Bale. Anyone interested has to be prepared to meet their full valuation.

I really do hope the rags waste the next four to five weeks pursuing Bale and Fabregas only to find out they can't get them leaving them no time to get any other targets and maybe still have Shrek on the books throwing toys out of the pram. Be a perfect window all round. Last thing I want is for them to get Fellaini and Baines from Everton.

Spuds have a very very good shot at top 4 this year with Bale,
zero chance without him...

why strengthen one of the opposition..

samharris said:
Spuds have a very very good shot at top 4 this year with Bale,
zero chance without him...

why strengthen one of the opposition..

Levy never worried about that in the past with Campbell, carrick and berbatov all going to rivals. Wenger also sold rvp last year to utd and he was effectively their bale. Utd remain utd and players will want to play there sadly. I can see bale there next year and that is worrying.

Why sell Bale to the rags for less money than Real Madrid are willing to pay for him.

If one of you can explain that, I will at least understand why some of you are worried (or rags posing as City fans pretending to be worried).

If you can't give me a reason, you are a bunch of flapping, gutless, wusses.

Either way, I won't lose any sleep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.