Gareth Bale

El Confidencial reports Florentino Pérez is close to the 100m euros he needs to sign Gareth Bale this summer.

Would be something. Bale still hasn't signed his new deal and would really force Levy's hand with a bid like this

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/liga-bbva/2013/07/19/florentino-perez-a-punto-de-lograr-los-100-millones-en-traspasos-que-queria-para-bale-125259/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/ ... le-125259/</a>

Rafael Hernandez ‏@RafaelH11724m
El Confidencial reports Florentino Perez is close to the 100m euros he needs to sign Gareth Bale this summer.

hoping someone can make a better translation than google and bing have given me but it does say that the start of the bale transfer will begin once higuain is sold for the 30+m euros perez wants and that they may also consider selling di maria as well

seems to be a very legit report by all accounts. have really gotta wonder whats gonna happen with bale

cmdub said:
El Confidencial reports Florentino Pérez is close to the 100m euros he needs to sign Gareth Bale this summer.

Would be something. Bale still hasn't signed his new deal and would really force Levy's hand with a bid like this

If Bale goes to Real then Ronaldo will leave. maybe thats where Real will get the money.

grunge said:
cmdub said:

If Bale goes to Real then Ronaldo will leave. maybe thats where Real will get the money.

Madrid will not sell Ronaldo. Why would they get rid of their most priced asset when Barcelona just beat them to Neymar?

TexasBlueMoon said:
grunge said:
cmdub said:

Madrid will not sell Ronaldo. Why would they get rid of their most priced asset when Barcelona just beat them to Neymar?

This.

Bale will play on the right side replacing Di Maria where he can cut in and score goals.

Bale is top class behind the front man as well.

Manchester United are ready to spend up to £100m to land Tottenham forward Gareth Bale. (Source: The Times)

If anyone can post the times article I'd gladly shake their hand

cmdub said:
Manchester United are ready to spend up to £100m to land Tottenham forward Gareth Bale. (Source: The Times)

If anyone can post the times article I'd gladly shake their hand

Bwahahahahahahahahaha - I've heard it all now!

If the Rags spend £100 million on a player - ever - during the Glazer's ownership, I will go to every home game of the season in a Rag shirt with Giggs 11 on the back.

Laughable Journalism

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.