Gareth Bale

spurspinter1 said:
blue b4 the moon said:
I keep pondering that billboard in New York of him advertising the Prem games on TV....

Putting 2 and 2 together, he's not a worldwide name so is he on there as he's coming to us to excite our franchise fans?

Probably bollox but just a thought especially seeing how bad Sinclair was last night he's not even a squad player.

Yeah I reckon Bale's on NY times square to excite your American fans, good shout.

Seriously?!?!

If he leaves this summer, I'd genuinely bet my life on it to being an overseas club. Unless your planning on offering 100m+ we'll be able to get upwards of 60m from Real Madrid for a start.

Why would Levy sell to a rival club for less money?

And why would Bale suddenly ditch the dream of playing abroad with the challenge of adapting to a new league, as well as experiencing a new culture to instead move to Manchester; Having to uproot his family including a very young daughter when he actually seems to be quite settled and enjoying himself at his current club despite how desperately the media want it to be otherwise.

Rivals for what exactly? Chelsea and United are our rivals. Arsenal, Liverpool and potentially a few others are spurs' direct rivals. The top 3 are in a different league to the rest.

No chance of City signing Bale, genuinely think there's more chance of signing Ronaldo. He's Madrid bound.

Braggster said:
Del_Bosque said:
Ronaldo will end up at Monaco, taking home 100% of his image rights tax free

That's around £2 million take home pay per month

His agents in bed with the owner and Ronaldo himself was quoted as saying it's a great club
For that kind of money, who could blame him?
And unlike with Falcao, he couldn't really be accused of a lack of ambition, given what he's achieved in the game.

ninjamonkey said:
spurspinter1 said:
blue b4 the moon said:
I keep pondering that billboard in New York of him advertising the Prem games on TV....

Putting 2 and 2 together, he's not a worldwide name so is he on there as he's coming to us to excite our franchise fans?

Probably bollox but just a thought especially seeing how bad Sinclair was last night he's not even a squad player.

Yeah I reckon Bale's on NY times square to excite your American fans, good shout.

Seriously?!?!

If he leaves this summer, I'd genuinely bet my life on it to being an overseas club. Unless your planning on offering 100m+ we'll be able to get upwards of 60m from Real Madrid for a start.

Why would Levy sell to a rival club for less money?

And why would Bale suddenly ditch the dream of playing abroad with the challenge of adapting to a new league, as well as experiencing a new culture to instead move to Manchester; Having to uproot his family including a very young daughter when he actually seems to be quite settled and enjoying himself at his current club despite how desperately the media want it to be otherwise.

Rivals for what exactly? Chelsea and United are our rivals. Arsenal, Liverpool and potentially a few others are spurs' direct rivals. The top 3 are in a different league to the rest.

No chance of City signing Bale, genuinely think there's more chance of signing Ronaldo. He's Madrid bound.

Being in the same league and competing for the same competitions most definitely makes us rival clubs. I'm quite confident in Levy's awareness of that and I think it's a key factor when taking in to account the transfer of a player who is widely regarded as being one of the top three players in the world. But I don't consider it to be too relevant as I believe there to be a few clubs he'd see as more of move in the right direction for his career than yourselves.

Also there's a fair amount of history between the two clubs as well, I enjoy the rivalry but perhaps that's because I do have City supporting family and went to a few games at Maine Road when I was a kid.

Maybe we will end up competing for a similar league position, maybe we won't, who knows? That's what football is about really.

citytill1die84 said:
Rags are gunna have 1 scary line up next year :(

De Gea

Rafael Wio Vidic Baines

Ronaldo Fabregas Thiago Bale

Falcao RVP

the bench isn't bad either

Lindegard Evra Jones Cavani Lewandowski and shitpea. Anybody else as worried as me?

Oh wait a min.........

How could you possibly forget Zidane and shitwell.

blue b4 the moon said:
Caveman said:
blue b4 the moon said:

He is.

Not accoring to whatever radio show I was listening to where they were interviewing the American public and some 'expert' marketing people.

I am an American and most American's don't know who our vice president is. Those that watch football (and the numbers are skyrocketing especially in the younger age groups) know who Bale is.

Daz_Blue said:
BREAKING NEWS ......... Bale arriving at the swamp .... 60m at least if he signs

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/EPLStatman/status/358218715092893696/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/EPLStatman/status/3 ... 96/photo/1</a>

trying to be funny?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.