Gareth Bale

Rate him but spurs would prob ask for 70 mil or something mad like that. Would rather get a younger player with potential for a more reasonable fee. Di Maria is a good shout but think Real would want a large fee too. Maybe Sachez from Barca, underperforming so barca could be looking to cut their loses like they did with Ibra and Chygrynskiy he was cracking at Udinese and could be worth a punt. Or would love a an unknown and develop them. I believe or current squad is capable of winning the league next year player for player we are as good as anyone, Nasri and Tevez need to improve Javi is improving and Rodwell (been a fan since his Everton days) and Nastasic look top prospects, we have been unlucky this year with injuries and the ACON.

Rumours circling the swap say they will offer Nani to Spurs + £20-30m for Bale.

I reckon he's going to Real personally. Di Maria goes and Ronaldo right wing and Bale left wing, just about the deadliest wing combo I've ever seen if it comes off.

We should go for Bale but if not Di Maria is a great buy with all his fellow Argies here.

NipHolmes said:

I reckon he's going to Real personally. Di Maria goes and Ronaldo right wing and Bale left wing, just about the deadliest wing combo I've ever seen if it comes off.

We should go for Bale but if not Di Maria is a great buy with all his fellow Argies here.

Rumours circling the Swamp? You mean wishful thinking?

NipHolmes said:

Rags have bob hope of signing Bale its Madrid or City imo

sergiokun said:
NipHolmes said:

Rags have bob hope of signing Bale its Madrid or City imo

Why?

We lost out on Sanchez to Barca, Hazard to Chelsea and Van Persie to the rags. If there is a mad scramble for Bales signature this summer I hope we go all out to attain it. The last thing we want is the rags getting him too.

we need to move for bale in a big way. signing bale would be a huge statement. with the exceptions of ronaldo and messi this lad is just about as good as it gets. makes neymar look like a little girl

He's amazing anyone who says anything else is talking shit. Becoming the compete player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.