Gareth Bale

kun1 said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
He's going to be another Milner... whichever club gets hold of him will never get what Spurs are getting out of him at the minute.

It happens all the time.
You seriously believe that milner ever performed like bale performs right now? Milner is playing his best football right now, bale is at a completely different level. Right now he is the best player in the league. Just pay what levy wants, i imagine 50-55 million would be enough. At the moment i can't see why ronaldo is better than him he is that good.

50-55 million....no chance.....and I mean not worth it.

I rank people who don't want Bale along side those who didn't want Van Persie (twats).

Bale would be just as big of a game changer.

I think we should make a monster bid in the summer. A top player & he's proven in the Premier League.

Some people just refuse to believe what their eyes are seeing. They slagged Bale off in the past and are now seeing him become the real deal and are desperately trying to save face. He is class and in my opinion will only get better. If he does move to another prem team whoever gets him will win the league that year which is why it's important we don't miss the boat again.

Anyone who doesn't think Gareth Bale is a world class footballer does not know a thing about football.

Would love him here, he would guarantee us the title the way RVP did them lot. But it won't happen.

kun1 said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
He's going to be another Milner... whichever club gets hold of him will never get what Spurs are getting out of him at the minute.

It happens all the time.
You seriously believe that milner ever performed like bale performs right now? Milner is playing his best football right now, bale is at a completely different level. Right now he is the best player in the league. Just pay what levy wants, i imagine 50-55 million would be enough. At the moment i can't see why ronaldo is better than him he is that good.

Yes, I do. Milner carried Villa all on his own... we never got the Milner of Villa and we probably never will.

And he's playing his best football right now? Behave yourself.

But don't worry, when Bale moves club (eventually he will), i'll be sure to highlight your post when it turns out Bale never reached the heights that he's at right now.

A very good player but I wouldn't put him in the Messi or Ronaldo bracket. 50m is a little steep for a player who hasn't achieved much yet.

He is one of the few 'gettable' high profile players that we never seem to be linked with so it's quite possible Mancini just doesn't see him as an ideal fit in our system. There was a thread like this leading into last summer's window with some convinced we'd go for him and there was no sign of us being interested in him. Nor is there at the moment unless Begiristain maybe goes over Mancini's head to try and sort something out. If we were interested in Bale and Spurs' interest in Dzeko is genuine that is one avenue to bringing the price down, but how much money would it leave us to buy a replacement for Dzeko (unless we have faith in Aguero becoming more clinical or opt for a cheaper goal scorer like Yilmaz or Bony, both of whom look capable of scoring many goals outside of their comparatively weak leagues).

All this season, watch if you doubt the 'world class' tag

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP61cZTviH0[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.