Gareth Bale

Scouse_Jimi said:
avoidconfusion said:
taleofbluehalves said:
Presume Platini is happy to see FFFP is having a big impact on Madrid!?!

They'll be fine, the Spanish Government will just give them another couple of hundred millions for land that isn't even worth a 1/10th of that... all while the Spanish economy is going down the shitter and the tax payers have to pay for it. :)

You mean like that sponsorship deal you's lot got ;-)

Madrids commercial income alone is far far higher than any other club they pull in nearly 1 Billion Euros a year in commercial income alone...insane

Sauce: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.forbes.com/teams/real-madrid/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.forbes.com/teams/real-madrid/</a>

Oh oh oh, a popcorn moment...

I noticed the ; )

Daz_Blue said:
Cheeky Madrid fuckers already selling Bale merchandise ...

<a class="postlink" href="http://thefootballbar.lockerdome.com/media/108697511" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thefootballbar.lockerdome.com/media/108697511</a>

Very good.

Following the success of the pre-season friendly against AFC Bournemouth, Real Madrid have lined up another friendly for next summer this time against Hartlepool United FC. Gareth Bale is said to be anxious about the prospect of visiting the town and is said to have second thoughts about moving los Blancos particularly if he is unable to cancel the planned friendly.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Following the success of the pre-season friendly against AFC Bournemouth, Real Madrid have lined up another friendly for next summer this time against Hartlepool United FC. Gareth Bale is said to be anxious about the prospect of visiting the town and is said to have second thoughts about moving los Blancos particularly if he is unable to cancel the planned friendly.
Monkey Hangers!

Di Marzio says Spurs have turned down 70million euros + Coentrao because they want Modric or Di Maria. However, neither Modric or Di Maria wants to join Spurs. The fact that they are open to selling Di Maria is interesting... if City really are still after another winger he would take our attacking options from farking great to super-mega-uber great.

LoveCity said:
Di Marzio says Spurs have turned down 70million euros + Coentrao because they want Modric or Di Maria. However, neither Modric or Di Maria wants to join Spurs. The fact that they are open to selling Di Maria is interesting... if City really are still after another winger he would take our attacking options from farking great to super-mega-uber great.
Madrid are stacked in midfield too. Think we need a holding midfielder for the Champions League but there seem to be few really good ones about who have age on their side. I know he's nearly 32 but if we binned Garcia and/or Barry, I'd put a bid in for Pepe, Di Maria (if we want a left winger) and Alonso.

Marvin said:
Less than the going rate going by what other clubs like Arsenal and Utd have done

City are stacking up the commercial deals through being a top 4 club that has a high profile around the world.

One of the most amazing sights I saw this Summer was the 95,000 fans singing YNWA in Australia, but Liverpool need to catch up soon

Next time you visit City, you want to take a the time to look around the ground and see the difference. There'll be a 6 form college soon, Sports Science Centre, State of the Art Training ground, Leisure Centre and ground expansion on an already outstanding stadium starts soon.

The rest of football are in the dark about what's going on at City, but they will find out soon, and then a different story will be told

Mate...I was taking the piss...personally don't give a shit about FFP or any of that.

Hence the ;-)

Scouse_Jimi said:
Marvin said:
Less than the going rate going by what other clubs like Arsenal and Utd have done

City are stacking up the commercial deals through being a top 4 club that has a high profile around the world.

One of the most amazing sights I saw this Summer was the 95,000 fans singing YNWA in Australia, but Liverpool need to catch up soon

Next time you visit City, you want to take a the time to look around the ground and see the difference. There'll be a 6 form college soon, Sports Science Centre, State of the Art Training ground, Leisure Centre and ground expansion on an already outstanding stadium starts soon.

The rest of football are in the dark about what's going on at City, but they will find out soon, and then a different story will be told

Mate...I was taking the piss...personally don't give a shit about FFP or any of that.

Hence the ;-)
OK

Been looking at the tabloid back pages.

Looks like Suarez could be staying.

Bale out and Morata plus cash for Spurs rumoured. Morata is far from the finished article

Marvin said:
OK

Been looking at the tabloid back pages.

Looks like Suarez could be staying.

Bale out and Morata plus cash for Spurs rumoured. Morata is far from the finished article

Joyous news if Bale goes and Suarez stays...I'm suspecting Spurs finances might be a bit shitty, word is that Soldado thing is on hold as Spurs want to pay in instalments and Valencia want cash up front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.