Gareth Bale

Ducado said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
One poster yesterday asked the question how has Bale gone from a £50M player to an £80M player whilst being on his Summer Holidays.

Did the Forum reach a conclusive answer on this because I would love to know it.

It's bugging me as well, no doubt he is a good player but he is not one of the best in the world by a long shot
I"ve said it before and I'll say it again, Bale is just typical, talented British speed merchant and nothing more than a £30m-£35m player tops.

Madrid are fucking nut's to pay more than that. And finally, why is no-one accusing the great Real of ruining football? Now if it was Manchester City.........

Dribble said:
Ducado said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
One poster yesterday asked the question how has Bale gone from a £50M player to an £80M player whilst being on his Summer Holidays.

Did the Forum reach a conclusive answer on this because I would love to know it.

It's bugging me as well, no doubt he is a good player but he is not one of the best in the world by a long shot
I"ve said it before and I'll say it again, Bale is just typical, talented British speed merchant and nothing more than a £30m-£35m player tops.

Madrid are fucking nut's to pay more than that. And finally, why is no-one accusing the great Real of ruining football? Now if it was Manchester City.........

Hahaha. Can't understand why Madrid would overpay for a typical talented British speed merchant? Perhaps that would be because he's not.

Latest reports suggest that this could be done in the coming days and spurs are already lining up targets to go after with the bale cash. Seen pastore, lamela, pjanic, eriksen and remy mentioned

stony said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

Maybe his ears are made of gold.

Reminds me of a story I heard about Tommy Docherty ( no not that one).
He was playing for Preston and found out that Tom Finney got paid all year round and he only got paid during the season.
So he stormed into the managers office and confronted him.
Manager said to be fair Mr Finney is the clubs best player.
Tommy Docherty says "Not in the fucking summer he isn't.

cmdub said:
Latest reports suggest that this could be done in the coming days and spurs are already lining up targets to go after with the bale cash. Seen pastore, lamela, pjanic, eriksen and remy mentioned
They are gonna be some team this season. If Arsenal strengthen too it'll be interesting to see who misses out on a top 4 spot.

Dribble said:
Ducado said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

Well Wenger has had his say alright. Saying it makes a mockery of FFP.
Wenger is such a fucking hypocrite..Wanker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.