Gareth Bale

Bale wouldn't fit to Barcelona because they already have "send all balls to him" guy.

Out of that, of course they could fit him, Tello is not close to him and he gets some time when they have problems to break defence.

Bale is amazing player on some fantastic form at the moment but I do have doubts about him in the team where he wouldn't be beginning and the end of everything. And he couldn't get that at City with Silva and Yaya.

He's absent through most of the game and shows up for a bunch of long range efforts, then finally hits the target on one. He has one assist all season. As much of a selfish twat Ronaldo is even he at least gets around 10 assists per season. Before this game he had 13 goals in 103 attempts, while Dzeko has 12 goals in 59 attempts. He's certainly not as good as everyone seems to think he is.

BobbyQ90 said:
He's absent through most of the game and shows up for a bunch of long range efforts, then finally hits the target on one. He has one assist all season. As much of a selfish twat Ronaldo is even he at least gets around 10 assists per season. Before this game he had 13 goals in 103 attempts, while Dzeko has 12 goals in 59 attempts. He's certainly not as good as everyone seems to think he is.

Wasn't in the game?

2 goals, hit the bar, should have had 3-4 assists from his corners, constantly drove at West Ham, got them at least 3 bookings.

I cant see Bale coming to us even if we did bid.

First i can see Spurs making the CL next season, so they have no reason to sell, even with a huge offer. Due to FFP we cant blow our entire budget on one signing im sure, with the money Spurs would be after if sold.

Bale also seems extremely happy at Spurs so unless they failed to get into the CL and Spurs received a huge bid, i cant see either party interested in a move.

If he was for sale and we went in for him, i am sure others like Real, Man Utd etc would also move in for him, and like RVP i could see him joining Utd before us. Dont flame me for saying that but i think it could be the case. Utd would not sit back and let us get him without a fight and they could see him as Giggs replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.