Gareth Bale

SambaStyle said:
All this season, watch if you doubt the 'world class' tag

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP61cZTviH0[/youtube]

Lose the world class tag....he's a great player...but world class??

SPIDERBOY said:
SambaStyle said:

He'd get in any team in the world. Essence of world class?

SambaStyle said:
SPIDERBOY said:
SambaStyle said:

He'd get in any team in the world. Essence of world class?

Been superb this season...any team in the world?

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
kun1 said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
He's going to be another Milner... whichever club gets hold of him will never get what Spurs are getting out of him at the minute.

It happens all the time.
You seriously believe that milner ever performed like bale performs right now? Milner is playing his best football right now, bale is at a completely different level. Right now he is the best player in the league. Just pay what levy wants, i imagine 50-55 million would be enough. At the moment i can't see why ronaldo is better than him he is that good.

Yes, I do. Milner carried Villa all on his own... we never got the Milner of Villa and we probably never will.

And he's playing his best football right now? Behave yourself.

But don't worry, when Bale moves club (eventually he will), i'll be sure to highlight your post when it turns out Bale never reached the heights that he's at right now.
Oh christ ive heard it all now. Everyone has their own opinions, but the logic behind this one is non existent. Villa had a completely different team to the one they had when jimmy was there, but at the moment its literally undeniable that bale is dragging spurs into the top 4.

The season before Chelsea payed 21m for SWP he was scoring goals for fun and some great goals at that he looked world class now this season Bale is looking the real deal will he keep it up or fade away next season? That the gamble think Levy would be looking at silly money 60millish

waspish said:
The season before Chelsea payed 21m for SWP he was scoring goals for fun and some great goals at that he looked world class now this season Bale is looking the real deal will he keep it up or fade away next season? That the gamble think Levy would be looking at silly money 60millish

Comparing SWP with Bale is like comparing a welterweight boxer with an Heavyweight.

Bale is quality and I've wanted him at City for a few seasons now.

I said this a few years ago on here and I'll say it again:

if Bale had a more fashionable cool name, maybe a Italian or Brazilian name etc most people would be cumming in their shorts at this lad.
But because he's Welsh and has a more common name and also looked like a Monkey people whine about his negatives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.