Gareth Bale

kanovic said:
The_Mo said:
kanovic said:
We will never spend 70mill on a player like Bale. Only player we could spend that on is Ronaldo's caliber or so where the image rights and shirt sales will make it good business. I doubt we will ever spend 70mill on a player.
Gareth Bale is the next big thing. All he needs is a platform. What happened when he played in the champs league a few seasons back? Oh, thats right, he only tore the best right back in the world apart. As his brand awareness grows he will start getting major sponsorship deals and will also increase our shirt sales.
Maicon the best rb lmao now you really lost your mind. Maicon was always a shitty defender he was good at running at the offense and crossing. But like I said we will never pay that much for a player no need to get mad about it.
Erm...this was a couple of years ago, who do you think was the best Rb in the world at that time? Yh, thats right. Maicon's a very average defender today, but this was not always the case, although you might find it hard to believe.

The_Mo said:
kanovic said:
The_Mo said:
Gareth Bale is the next big thing. All he needs is a platform. What happened when he played in the champs league a few seasons back? Oh, thats right, he only tore the best right back in the world apart. As his brand awareness grows he will start getting major sponsorship deals and will also increase our shirt sales.
Maicon the best rb lmao now you really lost your mind. Maicon was always a shitty defender he was good at running at the offense and crossing. But like I said we will never pay that much for a player no need to get mad about it.
Erm...this was a couple of years ago, who do you think was the best Rb in the world at that time? Yh, thats right. Maicon's a very average defender today, but this was not always the case, although you might find it hard to believe.
I know it was 2 seasons ago he was still not the best lol but whatever floats your boat mate

Hamann Pineapple said:
Twitter says Real Madrid have bought him for 90M Euros.

In other news Ken Dodd says diddy men are fucking massive.
Some FIFA agent has been saying he is as good as done to Madrid from what I read. If true, this is just insane, he is no way worth as much as Ronaldo in my opinion. But Madrid need their Galactico signing I guess..

Syth said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Twitter says Real Madrid have bought him for 90M Euros.

In other news Ken Dodd says diddy men are fucking massive.
Some FIFA agent has been saying he is as good as done to Madrid from what I read. If true, this is just insane, he is no way worth as much as Ronaldo in my opinion. But Madrid need their Galactico signing I guess..

Don't trust these people that claim to be agents on twitter, someone was doing it in january saying falcao was on his way to chelsea for 50m and a few other rumours and people believed him sometime in february he came out saying he was fake and everyone that believed him were fools, idiots etc.

kanovic said:
The_Mo said:
kanovic said:
Bale is not going to another PL team this thread needs be to locked. Either Real or he will stay at spurs
Best mates with Levy are ya? 70 million quid says otherwise.
We will never spend 70mill on a player like Bale. Only player we could spend that on is Ronaldo's caliber or so where the image rights and shirt sales will make it good business. I doubt we will ever spend 70mill on a player.

Agreed mate. Bale will never sell shirts unless he moves to Real or Barca. He's an ugly ****, so that rules out the wimmin and gays, leaving the glory hunters and plastics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.