Gareth Barry

I am not his biggest fan but thought he did pretty well today. After Hart and the centre backs, possibly our best player.

Complete passenger today, couldn't live with the pace and the game passed him by.

felixbg said:
apart from being far to slow thought he did well today.

He isn't going to get any quicker which is why I really hope we get Milner who is a lot more dynamic. I know lots of people think Milner is overrated but I think he will make a big difference to us.

1961_vintage said:
Agreed - and couldn't understand why the Tott-nobs boo'd his every touch?
Because they are knobs generally ??

I thought he had a pretty woeful fist half hour, then he was mr average. In the first half City had virtually no midfield, and that was why we spent so much time on the backfoot, giving the defence a hard time. We finally settled with 10 minutes of the first half left, and second half our midfield took over and as a result we were far better.

cleavers said:
1961_vintage said:
Agreed - and couldn't understand why the Tott-nobs boo'd his every touch?
Because they are knobs generally ??

I thought he had a pretty woeful fist half hour, then he was mr average. In the first half City had virtually no midfield, and that was why we spent so much time on the backfoot, giving the defence a hard time. We finally settled with 10 minutes of the first half left, and second half our midfield took over and as a result we were far better.

Agree with that, texted my lad to see if Barry was on the pitch in the first half hour. Second half he did seem to get the pace of the game and improved vastly.

Pride_In_Battle said:
Lancet Fluke said:
He isn't going to get any quicker which is why I really hope we get Milner who is a lot more dynamic. I know lots of people think Milner is overrated but I think he will make a big difference to us.

Leslie, is that you?

Damn, you've sussed me. I was pleased with our draw at Bolton today, if we can just turn these draws into wins I think we'll be challenging for the top 4, obviously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.