Gareth Barry

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Barry has 18m Milner 30 months.

It would be a mistake not keeping them.

No progress though and I think Barry could be sold in the summer too as part of
the exercise to get wages down.

I think Kolo, Barry, Tevez and either Dzeko or Mario could be off in the summer.

I hope not but leaving contract talks to 12m
is madness as Arsenal have found.

Not sure if you're serious.

FantasyIreland said:
Just watching the game again.

Barry was awesome,no other words,he bossed that midfield.

MOTM for me and,while he may not play as much game time next season,he must surely be making the decision on a contract extension very easy.....!

Pound for pound,up there with our best signings.
The amount of people at work (who don't support city) that tell me he is shit is unbelievable. He is one of our most vital players. When he has a bad day we tend to lose but when he plays well he keeps the whole team ticking over.

Tannoy announced Yaya as MOM. I thought Barry or Zab should have got it. They hardly put afoot wrong all day

Was one of those days when every player put in a really good performance

To be honest till he came to City I only thought of him as a water carrier, and a pretty limited one at that! It's only when you see him regularly that you realise just how good he is, why he isn't the first name on the England team sheet I have no idea.

He's been having a poor season and I don't think he has much longer left at the top level but he did play vey well today.

Marvin said:
Tannoy announced Yaya as MOM. I thought Barry or Zab should have got it. They hardly put afoot wrong all day

Was one of those days when every player put in a really good performance

Have to say Barry and Zab were excellent and it's not unusual for someone to be given MotM because he did some exceptional things which stood out. Barry rarely does that but today I though Zaba did that as well.

Often with Zaba he gets accolades because he does plenty of attacking as well as defending but today I think some of his defensive play was exceptional.He did get forward a bit I know but whoever he was up against on his side was handled very well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.