Gareth Southgate

On your philosophy the rags finished 2nd in the league were they the 2nd best team last season not a chance

That's not the point. Why have a dig at England because they haven't played the "better" teams, because the "better" teams, well are not really that better at the moment.
England have dome miles better than expected and agree we haven't been world beaters (yet) ;-), but I think we can only improve and have been in every game.

I don't like him. Nothing to do with the football he wants to play, breath of fresh air as far as England goes, but I don't like him. The way he talks, his teeth, his waistcoats, his teeth, his head shape, his teeth. Watching him and Kane being interviewed is the equivalent of nails down a black board.

You’re contradicting yourself.

You can’t claim that the rags finished second on merit because they were the second best team in the league last season and also say that England, Sweden, Russia and Croatia shouldn’t have been in the quarterfinals because they weren’t good enough.

Where am I saying they shouldn’t be?

Rags came second as they deserved it and all 4 teams you’ve mentioned deserved quarter final places as they also deserved it.

He's a class act. Even if we lose on Wednesday, he's done us proud and been a breath of fresh air.

I think he needs to be given a chance. He's getting the best out of a young England squad, that will hopefully get better with time.
He will not be afraid to drop those not up to scratch and also to bring in players from the younger ranks.
I thought this is what we've being crying out for, for decades. It's not a popularity contest, he's not trying to win the X-factor and anyway,
him and his staff seem very popular with the players. That's what counts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.