Gareth Southgate

No.

Raz has had a key role, Walker's form went off the boil, Stones has been injured and he picked Delph when it wasn't a popular choice.

Can't reasonably expect him to pick Phil when Pep snubs him on a regular basis.
Can understand why he’s not being picked for England yet, but to say that Pep snubs him is your usual utter bollocks, in my opinion of course

I am off to man up and be resilient now, like I haven’t been for 60 years of supporting City
Ha, your generation had it fucking easy! At least you got to enjoy the success of the Mercer-Allison era. Those of us who grew up watching City in the 80s didn’t even get to see us reach a single semi-final for 29 years, ffs.

Ha, your generation had it fucking easy! At least you got to enjoy the success of the Mercer-Allison era. Those of us who grew up watching City in the 80s didn’t even get to see us reach a single semi-final for 29 years, ffs.
In that case you should have more fight, not less

Ha ha kind of. The trouble is it was a bit like sitting pretty having won the lottery thinking you were set for life, then shockingly finding out the financial advisor you employed was Michael Carroll and finding yourself back on the breadline.

Fucking hell Ric (no K) I was 8 when we won the league, 9 when we won the cup. Most of my life was in the wilderness years. Strangely though we got a good press when we were shit, but the bias and money-led corruption we now face is utterly wrong; strange that we get money accusations thrown at us, yet it is greedy money living cunnts who fuck us over for their darlings, the likes of scum, red dippers and spurs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.