Gareth Southgate

oh well, the day he sells Goneagain and makes Phil first choice then I'll retract it. Until then, fuck's given? none.

The scapegoat's name pops up in some strange threads.

Where next?

Has he ever been blamed for something in Off Topic?

Let's get this trending...#whatcanwehaveapopatilkayfortoday

With his trying-too-hard hipster beard and penchant for wearing a waistcoat, Southgate is simply playing at it.

Wanting to be seen as some sort of pseudo intellectual footballing tactician.

He wants to be Pep, he wants to take credit for this revolution of now playing out from the back.

He's a Primark version. Sadly, I don't think he will get the United job, when England get exposed again next summer.

Hopefully Raheem missing a penalty in the shoot-out - that useless prick Southgate will be able to empathise then!
Lovely stuff, well put.

With his trying-too-hard hipster beard and penchant for wearing a waistcoat, Southgate is simply playing at it.

Wanting to be seen as some sort of pseudo intellectual footballing tactician.

He wants to be Pep, he wants to take credit for this revolution of now playing out from the back.

He's a Primark version. Sadly, I don't think he will get the United job, when England get exposed again next summer.

Hopefully Raheem missing a penalty in the shoot-out - that useless prick Southgate will be able to empathise then!

Arf. The Primark Pep.

I like it.

Southgate. The man who made money out of missing a penalty and pissing off every England fan ( selling pizza).

The man who fucked up England getting to a world cup final when my dog could have managed that process whilst asleep.

He is a twat.

Let's hope he does get the United job, he would be perfect, in fact I could not think of a better man to take over from the legend that is Ole, wee Davie apart.
Southgate somehow fluking his way into the United job would be absolutely amazing. How can we make this happen?

He’s got Spurs written all over him for when Poch departs they will lap up a loser like him for 18 months and then it’s the gentle tumble down the leagues whilst feathering his nest on either ITV or the Beeb come every international, he’s a fucking chancer and a maggot.

Even before the Sterling bust up I was wondering about Southgate's attitude to City. The dropping of Walker, the none selection of Phil and now hanging out Sterling to dry begins to look like it.
Certainly his quotes about foreign players in youth set ups seem more directed at us and Chelsea.i guess he stood by Raheem over racism. Has he an issue?

Southgate is an FArce yes man! As an employee of that august body he's got to toe the FArce line!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.