Gareth Taylor

We have to asking questions about what the fuck is going on with the ladies team ? Plus the manager, plus investment, plus players leaving and not being replaced with the same quality or better,

I know COVID-19 hit all levels of football men's and ladies, but the city ladies are not the club they were
I keep saying it, the players are miles away from what it was, happy smiling hanging out together all in full city gear relaxed mixing with the public around Ancoats in and around the cutter room,

now the one or two I see are in their normal gear and not stopping for a chat or sat outside with a coffee or a drink
it's say a couple of things, the club have cut the money out of the ladies game and has to be based on its own revenue, and shortcuts have been made in flashing easy money on everything even training gear and kits

or the management have lost the control of the players and most want to leave and because of the manager and coaches and playing styles,

i watched the game today and the truth is we will be mid-table at best this season and struggling if something is not done quick ? Change of manger would be one I would pick, even if It's to just pick the players up and get them back into a group all wanting to play in the right way

We have to asking questions about what the fuck is going on with the ladies team ? Plus the manager, plus investment, plus players leaving and not being replaced with the same quality or better,

I know COVID-19 hit all levels of football men's and ladies, but the city ladies are not the club they were
I keep saying it, the players are miles away from what it was, happy smiling hanging out together all in full city gear relaxed mixing with the public around Ancoats in and around the cutter room,

now the one or two I see are in their normal gear and not stopping for a chat or sat outside with a coffee or a drink
it's say a couple of things, the club have cut the money out of the ladies game and has to be based on its own revenue, and shortcuts have been made in flashing easy money on everything even training gear and kits

or the management have lost the control of the players and most want to leave and because of the manager and coaches and playing styles,

i watched the game today and the truth is we will be mid-table at best this season and struggling if something is not done quick ? Change of manger would be one I would pick, even if It's to just pick the players up and get them back into a group all wanting to play in the right way
Agree we could finish mid table this year which would be terrible for the club in terms of attracting future players. We would probably lose a few too.

Agree we could finish mid table this year which would be terrible for the club in terms of attracting future players. We would probably lose a few too.

The club made a poor choice appointing Taylor, it was immediately obvious he was out of his depth…. The real error though is sticking with him… he’s taking the team backwards at an alarming rate of knots. Action needs to be taken.

The club made a poor choice appointing Taylor, it was immediately obvious he was out of his depth…. The real error though is sticking with him… he’s taking the team backwards at an alarming rate of knots. Action needs to be taken.
I agree with everything you have said but I doubt they will ask him to leave. I don't understand why he was appointed in the first place. I struggle to believe he was the best candidate. Did they just pull his name out of a hat that contained those the club didn't want near the men's team or the academy. There were a number of reports on here that he wasn't highly thought of whilst at the academy so for me he was a strange choice.

It's 2 different clubs from the last manager to now
OK the game has taken off with the ladies in the uk and plenty of investments in most of the big clubs, but it means far too little quality players to go round and means the better players will follow the better money like we have seen,

Manchester city had one of the best squads and even last season we lost about 7 or 8 to major injuries and still got into a Champions League place, but this season is so much different and players have left or step down from the game leaving a different looking squad and the quality in depth has gone,

Taylor is not good enough to get out of this mess the club has dealt him, the quality is missing, and he will be left wanting went turning to the bench, like last season the early season form was bad, but we had quality to help patch up the team until players got back from injury,

Taylor will be lucky to hold on to his job for too much longer, when the table start to look BAD and city are in or around the bottom places it's only going to end one way

It's 2 different clubs from the last manager to now
OK the game has taken off with the ladies in the uk and plenty of investments in most of the big clubs, but it means far too little quality players to go round and means the better players will follow the better money like we have seen,

Manchester city had one of the best squads and even last season we lost about 7 or 8 to major injuries and still got into a Champions League place, but this season is so much different and players have left or step down from the game leaving a different looking squad and the quality in depth has gone,

Taylor is not good enough to get out of this mess the club has dealt him, the quality is missing, and he will be left wanting went turning to the bench, like last season the early season form was bad, but we had quality to help patch up the team until players got back from injury,

Taylor will be lucky to hold on to his job for too much longer, when the table start to look BAD and city are in or around the bottom places it's only going to end one way
It's a sorry state of affairs. Hopefully we are all just being a little melodramatic but mid table is far more likely than a champions League spot at present. I think we are stuck with Taylor which is unfortunate.

Same manager, same as last year.....every other team in men's or women's football, you know what they are doing or trying to do. Either long ball, keep possession and wait for gaps, feed wingers soon as, kick opposition off the pitch, defend deep and break quickly, park the bus and hope for a nil nil, all out attack without defending (probably couple more)......but aside from breaking the world record for centre halfs passing to each other, I literally have fuck all idea what Taylors tactics are?

We will be slaughtered for sacking him after two games. That’s something not even the Chelsea men’s team do!

Same manager, same as last year.....every other team in men's or women's football, you know what they are doing or trying to do. Either long ball, keep possession and wait for gaps, feed wingers soon as, kick opposition off the pitch, defend deep and break quickly, park the bus and hope for a nil nil, all out attack without defending (probably couple more)......but aside from breaking the world record for centre halfs passing to each other, I literally have fuck all idea what Taylors tactics are?
You deserve several likes for the last three sentences alone there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.