Garrido

Maybe shouldn't fit players to make a formation but if Barry plays at left back it removes Bobbies problem of upsetting so many of the Forwards apart from RSC (Im assuming he will be left out and come on as an impact sub)

...........................GIVEN................................
.RICHARDS.......TOURE.....KOMPANY........BARRY...
.....................NDJ (C).....IRELAND....................
...BELLAMY...........ROBINHO(PM).............TEVEZ..
..........................ADEBAYOR...........................

Barry although not the best in the air (Stokes biggest threat) is better IMO than Sylvinho and Garrido and there is not a huge difference between the pace of the three of them.
I know we should play to our strengths and dominate the game but their threat has to be addressed also and although i hope Bobby is right about Shay coming for the throws I think it's not quite as easy as that!

Focus, anticipation, bravery and determination will be important factors and we need to ensure we show more of these atrtributes than Stoke

He could play Richards at left back but I don't see that happening
I hope we keep it on the deck and play it into feet - spank their asses
One thing is for sure I can't wait for Boxing day

Have we got a song for Bobby Manc sorted out yet?

bob bob bob bob bobby manc

Cheers
Have a great Christmas folks

Hughes treatment of Garrido was shocking. The Spaniard was actually playing well before Bridge came in, who has been shit, but Hughes just fobbed him off and brought in a has-been. Give Garrido another chance.

sweep said:
Is Petrov fit?

Yes I believe so and may stand a chance of getting into the team but I dont think he will play boxing day

Petrov has been great this season though

have seen him out on the raz with johnson,should deffo get a game against stoke me thinks.Should have played against spurs with sylvinho !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Petrov plays he will give RSC (or Ade) the best chance of a headed goal.

jay_mcfc said:
Hughes treatment of Garrido was shocking. The Spaniard was actually playing well before Bridge came in, who has been shit, but Hughes just fobbed him off and brought in a has-been. Give Garrido another chance.

I though that myself, Garrido was starting to come into form and then got dropped for Bridge and we've not seen him since.

Sylvinho > Garrido.

And I don't rate Sylvinho at all, even when everyone had a rock on over his average performance against Scunthorpe.

Garrido is probably the worst left back I've seen at City and I'm including Ball, Jordan and Thatcher.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Sylvinho > Garrido.

And I don't rate Sylvinho at all, even when everyone had a rock on over his average performance against Scunthorpe.

Garrido is probably the worst left back I've seen at City and I'm including Ball, Jordan and Thatcher.

Always thought he was as good as anything we've had at left back over the last few seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.