Garry Cook - Clueless

Tickets were quite reasonable in the Pearce era I thought.

Was not a good time though was it.

Would you prefer to go back to that.

Since we moved to Eastlands prices have been reasonable , and on the whole they still are.
I was thinking of jacking my ticket in this season as I just cant afford it now with the recession going on. However the £250 value ticket will do for me.

I can see why people are pissed moving stands , I would be to.
However I can at least get a ticket again next season so well done Garry.

manc_andy said:
i'm hating the 'i'm alright jack' attitude on here from 'fans' who are not being forced to move because of the perception of the typical north stander - flask and hamper ect...

If they tried to do this to the flag and banner south stand there would be some tears and a different attitude.

it's a crazy ballache to move seats. we've got a really nice view, and i'm certain it won't be as simple as getting a similar view in the south stand as all the good seats there will already have gone. i think they'll struggle to fit a whole tier into the half in the South Stand.

They moan like fuck when they have to move out of their seats for one game let alone permanently.

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
KenTheLandlord said:
Yup, he gets to go, you get to go, and i get to go. Go tell those, for a million different reasons, who cannot go if they would like to swap. It seems this fella is moaning cos his ticket may rise £5 per match, to watch top 6 football.

-- Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:28 am --

are you sure?, because that previous post was nonsense.

obviously you dont then ? your boring me now im off to bed!

bored yourself to sleep, as it were.

Didsbury Dave said:
Corky said:
That was last season not this one DD.

South stand sold out first (completely), 110 and 109 complete sell out after than, then the other wings went.

They lifted the restriction on season tickets per stand. The only spares available on level 1 are the away end ones they have sold for Brum and Wigan.

Last time I cheked there were around 50 seats left on level one that were not in the NS, and that was early August.

That's just not true. Every single home game seats come on sale in every block in tier one apart from a few. I'll tell you how I know. Because my mate sits in East STand Tier 1 block 102 and I sometimes buy a seat near him if I need too. And at the end of a season a good number just move on or die or relocate, so a goodd amount become available then.

Why make stuff up? People with STs move to be with mates odd matches, an d their seats are sold, and some corperate deal spares are sold etc, and the odd single on the front row. There will not be a level one option for 90% as you get the choice of where to move from last seasons spare seats before it is known if other stands will renew.

'Options' will be very limited.

Corky said:
Didsbury Dave said:
That's just not true. Every single home game seats come on sale in every block in tier one apart from a few. I'll tell you how I know. Because my mate sits in East STand Tier 1 block 102 and I sometimes buy a seat near him if I need too. And at the end of a season a good number just move on or die or relocate, so a goodd amount become available then.

Why make stuff up? People with STs move to be with mates odd matches, an d their seats are sold, and some corperate deal spares are sold etc, and the odd single on the front row. There will not be a level one option for 90% as you get the choice of where to move from last seasons spare seats before it is known if other stands will renew.

Do you know that as solid fact Corky or is it an opinion?

I knew the North Stand was the home of the mute, but having read this thread it now seems it is also the home of the blind and the lame.

KenTheLandlord said:
Corky said:

The order of sales is on the club site, which will restrict choice.

Season ticket available seats were also on the club site.

So unless there is a section held back for then I believe it to be fact.

Renewal timetable by area
North Stand Level One
Current Seasoncard holders who no longer meet the qualifi cation criteria have the opportunity to relocate out of this Stand 3-7
May into any available seat

Value Seasoncard
Apply 8-12 May.

Family Stand
Levels One & Two
• Renew your seat 14-20 May.
• Relocate into this Stand 21-23 May.

South Stand
Levels One & Two
• Renew your seat 25-31 May.
• Relocate into this Stand 1-3 June.

The Colin Bell Stand &
East Stand Levels One & Three
• Renew your seat 5-11 June.
• Relocate into this Stand 12-14 June.

The Colin Bell Stand &
East Stand Level Two
• Renew your seat 16-22 June.
• Relocate into this Stand 23-25 June.

From the dates above you will not know if anyone has given up their ticket when you have to relocate.

Unless you can relocate, then relocate again, which would be fair, but it is not explicit.

Corky said:
KenTheLandlord said:

The order of sales is on the club site, which will restrict choice.

Season ticket available seats were also on the club site.

So unless there is a section held back for then I believe it to be fact.

So if a section is held back, for fans who want to hold hands when they move, this could be one big bag of air for some overly concerned posters.

I'm still really confused about the season ticket prices, I can seem to find the info anyway. I have a season ticket in 106, does anyone know what the price is likely to be for next season in that section?

Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.