Garry Cook resigns (merged)

Re: Garry Cook resigns

sad to see him go.CUSTIS and THE SUN to hold biggest celebration party this year.Well done you got your man<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:25 pm --<br /><br />sad to see him go.CUSTIS and THE SUN to hold biggest celebration party this year.Well done you got your man

john williams was chairman of blackburn,a club that could barely fill its stadium.doubt hed bring us to the levels the cub want off and on the pitch

Sad.

Only people able to replace him is Steve Jobs or Bill Gates. And even than he did such a good job. He's been CEO ever since i started supporting City.

CTID

john williams was chairman of blackburn,a club that could barely fill its stadium.doubt hed bring us to the levels the cub want off and on the pitch

City are now looking for a new CEO and I had 2 missed calls from an unknown number about 15 mins ago, cant beleive I missed that call, I hope they ring back, it would be an honour and Iv heard the salary isnt bad aswell

Well done Kia, you must be very proud of yourself! What a cock you are and as for Ned's mum she must realise she has been used as a pawn in Kia's little battle. He may have won one scrap but he won't win the war

Next CEO will be an outsider probably such as the Tesco Asia boss who is a blue and Mancunian, Williams was brought in for a relatively minor task in comparison to a CEO.

Eastlands90 said:
Sad.

Only people able to replace him is Steve Jobs or Bill Gates. And even than he did such a good job. He's been CEO ever since i started supporting City.

CTID

Why do people keep mentioning Steve Jobs?

He's ravaged with cancer too - and quit Apple because of his illness...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.