Garry Cook resigns (merged)

Re: Garry Cook resigns

john williams was chairman of blackburn,a club that could barely fill its stadium.doubt hed bring us to the levels the cub want off and on the pitch

not bothered either way<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:28 pm --<br /><br />not bothered either way

larderland said:
john williams was chairman of blackburn,a club that could barely fill its stadium.doubt hed bring us to the levels the cub want off and on the pitch
You can only make the best of the job you have in hand. It's like saying a guy who runs a corner shop would never be able to Manage a Supermarket. All the skills are the same, it's just on a bigger scale.

John Williams will be the next Chief Exec - I'd put money on it.

I'm sorry, but this thread has affected me worse than when I found out Garry had resigned on Sky Sports.

WidnesBlue23 said:
City are now looking for a new CEO and I had 2 missed calls from an unknown number about 15 mins ago, cant beleive I missed that call, I hope they ring back, it would be an honour and Iv heard the salary isnt bad aswell

thats so weird exactly 15 mins ago I had 2 missed calls from unknown aswell. Is it the Sheikh?

Hope Ned is next and any player to use Kia services should train with the reserves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.