Garry Cook resigns (merged)

Re: Garry Cook resigns

People glad to see the back of him may not be so happy if he's replaced by a stereotypical CEO and ticket prices go up 25%.

davealvers said:
Fuck off Kia
Fuck of Ian Wright
Fuck off Custis
Fuck off Nedum's mum
Fuck off Nedum

each and every one of these should be smacked on site.with Ollie Holt included.

He did a great job for us and deserves credit for what he has done for us
On a more negative note the scummy press should be ashamed of themselves and what they have done, as another poster said the sun will be having a party to celebrate
The press in this country really are the lowest of the low, I don't know how their concience lets them sleep at night after all the hackings and witch hunts they do
And also Kia the rat and Ned's mum must be feeling pretty smug they achieved what they wanted to achieve
Conclusion, a sad day as our CEO is forced to resign

He did do a great deal for the club, it's just unfortunate that all his good work will always be overshadowed by this, and other high profile bollocks that he'd dropped.
It's a shame really. He seems like a nice kind of guy in a Boris Johnson sort of way (a bit of a bumbling idiot at times but his heart was in the right place).

Thaksinssoldier said:
I am fucking disgusted.

Nedum pray you nor your mother come anywhere close to me anytime soon.

Threatening a middle aged lady...classy.

Just in case anyone is interested (I know he is stepping up in the interim)

John Macbeath Non-executive Director
John Macbeath is a qualified Chartered Accountant with a wealth of international business experience. His early career was spent in the oil and gas industry undertaking a variety of financial and commercial roles with both BP and Statoil. More recently John has worked in the aerospace and defence sector carrying out a number of senior business development roles with BAE Systems - most recently Managing Director, Industrial and Business Development.

Thaksinssoldier said:
I am fucking disgusted.

Nedum pray you nor your mother come anywhere close to me anytime soon.

This.

Fucking cnuts, quite clear neither give a shit about the club itself... just wanted some attention.

He made a schoolboy error, left he club no other choice did he really?. Stitched himself up like a kipper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.