Garry Cook resigns (merged)

Re: Garry Cook resigns

I'd also add that I think one or two players may be quietly happy and also that looking objectively at the club statement, the cynics might suggest that it paints him as the victim rather than Neddy's mum. She's the one who's been offended after all. All they say is she's been sent a letter. Then they go on about how fantastic Garry is... I think the press will love that and could use it as a stick to beat us with.

So he lied. I knew it and that was an expected consequence or be exposed by the computer records.

Zonalmarking said:
It wasn't the email, it was the fib.
Bingo! Mancini must've known during his pre-Wigan presser. He didn't look worried, so I won't be either. Somebody solid will be found to replace Cook.

shame really - one mistake has cost him his job (trying to cover up the email rather than send it in the first place)

If john williams does replace him then we should at least have some mega music for the players to run out to

mcfc2112 said:
Eastlands90 said:
Sad.

Only people able to replace him is Steve Jobs or Bill Gates. And even than he did such a good job. He's been CEO ever since i started supporting City.

CTID

Why do people keep mentioning Steve Jobs?

He's ravaged with cancer too - and quit Apple because of his illness...
YEAH BUT IF HE HAD SENT THE MAIL IT WOULD HAVE BEEN OK...

Shit was working so hard to get 200 pages..ffs could he not hold fire till tomorrow..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.