Garry Cook

Given some of the tosh - perhaps this would have been a more appropriate conclusion:

6a00d8341d4dc653ef010536a7be88970b-500wi.jpg

Shaelumstash said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Whats really amusing about this thread is that you've all missed the crucial point in your rush to deify Sir Garry and demonize Peoffrey and anyone else with the courage to see beyond the official line of the forum Thought Police.

Cook himself admitted that he embarrassed the club too often and couldn't continue.

The end.

You've embarrassed yourself and the club too often on here, but you continue to post nonsense.

Do the honourable thing and apologise.
My second favorite post on this forum ever. Fucking pmsl!!!!!!!

Didsbury Dave said:
Shaelumstash said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Whats really amusing about this thread is that you've all missed the crucial point in your rush to deify Sir Garry and demonize Peoffrey and anyone else with the courage to see beyond the official line of the forum Thought Police.

Cook himself admitted that he embarrassed the club too often and couldn't continue.

The end.

You've embarrassed yourself and the club too often on here, but you continue to post nonsense.

I guess you reap what you sew, this Peoffrey character seems to have a nasty streak having a go at anyone who he chooses. Can hardly complain if he gets a bit back.

Didsbury Dave said:
Shaelumstash said:
Didsbury Dave said:

The end.

Haha! Come on, apologise to Mancini, me, Bluemoon and City fans worldwide. It's time.

surprised how much he conceded was his fault, but only read what the papers said, they like to put a nice slant on things

Quite clearly, based on what Kevin Parker said yesterday at the SC AGM, the Supporters Club thinks the relationship with the club has been in decline since Garry left. It was certainly clear what high regard he held him in and thought Garry was willing to go the extra mile compared to others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.