Garry Cook

It does make you wonder, not filling his slot for all this time. I'm not sure the powers that be could do it though, definately against the grain and would be portrayed in a very bad light by all the media hounds.

Who's to say he isn't still working for us in an advisory capacity. Publicly he had to go as it reflected badly on the club but who would know if he still acted with our interests at heart ? P.s. I've met him too, he had plenty of time for the fans.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Who's to say he isn't still working for us in an advisory capacity. Publicly he had to go as it reflected badly on the club but who would know if he still acted with our interests at heart ? P.s. I've met him too, he had plenty of time for the fans.
Well, he did resign from his post but did he resign from Man City? Some will tell you he is still in our employ.

He's also had the pleasure of my company, lucky bugger.

I'd say 95% of the fans would like him back, there are a few who say he embarrassed us etc..but most of us don't think that and loved his passion for the club! It would be the press that would stop it happening, they've always had it in for him and after the Onouha thing they really had a field day, if he was to come back it would probably start all over again.

That being said...who knows, stranger things have happened.

He did a thoroughly decent job. And he was there at the QPR celebrating at the end, in the VIP seats just next to me on the 2nd tier. Row behind Bert Trautmann - shook his hand by the way, like f*cking shovels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.