Garth Crooks Team Of The Week 23/24

Agreed. Onana kept the score down to 3 making several decent saves, he deserved to be in over Ederson just for the fact he had shit loads to do!! Ederson was a spectator for 99% of the match
I think that was The Toads point. It would be easy for Ederson to switch off having nothing to do. Had that shot gone in it would have been 1-1 right on half time. I still don't think it would have changed the eventual outcome of the game but we'll never know, where as for all Onona's saves throughout the game, in the end he simply kept the score down.

I think that was The Toads point. It would be easy for Ederson to switch off having nothing to do. Had that shot gone in it would have been 1-1 right on half time. I still don't think it would have changed the eventual outcome of the game but we'll never know, where as for all Onona's saves throughout the game, in the end he simply kept the score down.
@Mad Eyed Screamer I was taking the piss when I originally posted it. Back down the years I could never imagine a City goalkeeper having so little to do in a derby.
What was a surprise was they had Shay Given on MOTD and he highlighted just how many passes Eddie made and more importantly, he detailed how many rag players were removed from the action by Eddies passes.

Agreed. Onana kept the score down to 3 making several decent saves, he deserved to be in over Ederson just for the fact he had shit loads to do!! Ederson was a spectator for 99% of the match
I'm assuming Eddy has had more strenuous training sessions than he had on sunday.

Doku and Silva in this week's team.
I thought a Luton player might get in.
Van Dijk did though for single handedly keeping Luton at bay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.