Garth Crooks Team Of The Week 23/24

Anybody else find Crooks' selection of Håland in his team of the week decidedly odd. Yes, it was a terrific goal, and I was going crazy in the stadium along with everyone else. Over the whole game, Foden played much better. I would have picked him and Doku.

I have no idea how this fat useless c*nt is even relevant , he was a shite footballer who achieved next to f*ck all and the only time we here from him is on BBC and his team of the week , would be more interesting if someone like Waistcoat did it , he could pick McGuire,Rashford & Phillips every week and leave Foden and Grealish on the bench.

Why Ederson ? He had fuck all to do. One save that's all. I suppose he pinged the ball about a bit but Team of the Week !

Why Ederson ? He had fuck all to do. One save that's all. I suppose he pinged the ball about a bit but Team of the Week !
Agreed. Onana kept the score down to 3 making several decent saves, he deserved to be in over Ederson just for the fact he had shit loads to do!! Ederson was a spectator for 99% of the match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.