Garth Crooks' Team of the Week

I've said it for years, he cleary does not watch the games. I'm not sure he even watches MOTD, he probably just scans through the results, looks at scorers, assists and clean sheets, then, possibly looks which of the players he can find interesting facts about, and selects his team up from there. It's not a bias thin.
I suppose it's difficult for anyone to pull him on it, as he can just claim it's a matter of opinion, but it's obvious to anyone that watches games, that's he's getting away with just making it up. He probably starts his Team of the Week about an hour before it's due in.
I’d go further and suggest he firstly looks at Rags, Dippers and Bin Lids to put in his team. Once achieved he can flesh out the rest of the team on a rota basis.
He normally flips a coin for Allison/Alpaca and goes from there really.

I've said it for years, he cleary does not watch the games. I'm not sure he even watches MOTD, he probably just scans through the results, looks at scorers, assists and clean sheets, then, possibly looks which of the players he can find interesting facts about, and selects his team up from there. It's not a bias thin.
I suppose it's difficult for anyone to pull him on it, as he can just claim it's a matter of opinion, but it's obvious to anyone that watches games, that's he's getting away with just making it up. He probably starts his Team of the Week about an hour before it's due in.
His Team of the Year had Hendonaldo ahead of KDB, with KDB not even in the 11. Fernandes and Grealish in his midfield.
No St Harry.
No More Salad.
Six Dippers though.

Does anyone take this clown seriously?

As you say, it all about opinions, but how the fuck he can include Kevin, but not Ilkay, who was widely heralded as MotM, is just weird.

Also, he has KdB in midfield, when we all saw clearly that he was the furthest forward of all our players.

I stopped listening to Jabba bloody years and years ago. It was on Final Score I think and he went into this pompous, affected sermon like he was addressing the Nuremberg Trials. Pedantic and contrived, but all he was doing was talking about a throw-in.
He’s fucking awful to listen to, isn’t he?

As you say, it all about opinions, but how the fuck he can include Kevin, but not Ilkay, who was widely heralded as MotM, is just weird.

Also, he has KdB in midfield, when we all saw clearly that he was the furthest forward of all our players.
You know what they (yep, them again) say about opinions!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.