Garth Crooks' Team of the Week

I stopped listening to Jabba bloody years and years ago. It was on Final Score I think and he went into this pompous, affected sermon like he was addressing the Nuremberg Trials. Pedantic and contrived, but all he was doing was talking about a throw-in.
Sums him up perfectly.

His latest "effort" includes,

It's a 3 way title race, now. Us, rags and dippers. No mention of Leicester, then.

and,

Our penalty v Villa was "dubious".

Fat **** gets paid for this

Also "Pogbas sensational goal" ....beat the keeper with a deflection ffs.
And despite being utter dump all January he manages to shoehorn a Dipper player in who didn't even play in last nights defeat against lowly Burnley, Henderson, for making four clearances in one game. Ffs, Alan Kernaghan used to do that in each half of a game, doesn't make it a good performance.

His latest "effort" includes,

It's a 3 way title race, now. Us, rags and dippers. No mention of Leicester, then.

and,

Our penalty v Villa was "dubious".

Fat **** gets paid for this

Also "Pogbas sensational goal" ....beat the keeper with a deflection ffs.

If I'd not seen the lump on TV (unless he's been digitally reproduced) I'd think the team was just produced by an arse licking computer Bot that picks up on talkshitespeak and uses that for the team.

Never lets facts get in the way of his bull shit.

Liverpool's injury list is so bad at the moment players must get treatment by appointment only.

According to physio room they have 5 players out, the same as us. Less injuries than about half a dozen other teams.

Complete buffoon
Has Foden, Sterling and Mr Whippy in his TOTW - but claims Foden is still behind Mason Mount and Jack Fucking Grealish.

Then claims Sterling only had a blinder at Anfield because there were no Scouse twats in the stadium giving him grief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.