Garth Crooks' Team of the Week

Pep comes to his senses moving Phil wide.. what will City do if Haaland gets injured....is this the start of Haaland FC?

Tell you what you blob, maybe he'll play Phil as a false 9? After all he's a know nowt.

Might as well be "Pam Ayres team of the week" for the amount of football knowledge involved.

Oooo I do like the number that is seven
Because it doth rhyme with number eleven
Terence Trent at number 3
Just who will I match with him perfectly
I've put Foden down on the sheet
A loan out to Stoke would be a treat
Harlaand will never score many goals
He's not as versatile as Paul Scholes
Oi likes your little poem about Gart Crooks,
But for his team of the week,
I couldnt give two fuc#s!

Pep comes to his senses moving Phil wide.. what will City do if Haaland gets injured....is this the start of Haaland FC?

Tell you what you blob, maybe he'll play Phil as a false 9? After all he's a know nowt.
The “ what if Haaland gets injured” bit did make me laugh, just shows how inept his football knowledge and general logic is, I’m actually starting to get embarrassed for him now.

The odious toad is still banging.on about Pep playing Foden in a false 9 position last season..... the prick just cant let it go..I... why does it irk him so much??

“If Haaland remains fit we might as well all pack our bags and go home.” …. promises, promises Mr. Crooks !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.