Gary Cook Gaff (Merged)

Re: End of Gary Cook

Rodenberger10 said:
May I take you all back 10 years... we are in division 2 fighting for promotion playing away at Port Vale. If someone told you 'you will be the richest club in the world in 10 years, with a new stadium with a board who appreciate and welcome your opinions... after Novemebr you are 6th in the Premier League and on target for a top 4 finish having just secured 2 huge big money sponsorship deals. However a vast majority of the fans will moaning about Football and the running of the club.' Wonder what you would have said back then?

Well I would have said... 'Ungrateful! They don't know how lucky they are.'

Funnily enough i'm still of that opinion!

I love this idea that we're not allowed to be annoyed/angry at the CEO saying "United" instead of "City" just because we've got a lot of money.

MCRJON said:
pardoe said:
Please run me through the football careers of David Gill, David Dein, Rick Parry or Peter Kenyon...

Gill served many years within United, then on the board, before becomming Chief Exec
Dein, WIth Arsenal since 1983, moved up in 2007
Rick Parry Ran the Premier League from 1991 (planning and inception) to 1997 before joining Liverpool
Kenyon worked for Umbro before joining United in 97 and then moving up to Chief Exec in 2000

All did time within Football before getting the top job

Comments, pardoe, please

Rodenberger10 said:
May I take you all back 10 years... we are in division 2 fighting for promotion playing away at Port Vale. If someone told you 'you will be the richest club in the world in 10 years, with a new stadium with a board who appreciate and welcome your opinions... after Novemebr you are 6th in the Premier League and on target for a top 4 finish having just secured 2 huge big money sponsorship deals. However a vast majority of the fans will moaning about Football and the running of the club.' Wonder what you would have said back then?

Well I would have said... 'Ungrateful! They don't know how lucky they are.'

Funnily enough i'm still of that opinion!

d8fdb623-c3ef-41ea-ab42-cb6105a1b0bf

very true Rodenburger, who was at the "Franny in" demo outside Maine rd, was thought to be such a glorious day but turned out to get even bleaker, guys handing out Swales address location on leaflets. Got the Daily wanking Mirror badge still somewhere, twats!!

DD for the chief exec job-after all hes a fucking city genius,a proper football expert

so come on DD tell us your MCFC footprint that will scare the shit out of europes football elite?

you constantly slag the club off so tell us your solution?

come on big blue im waiting.

DD said:
there is a significant element of our support who deserve every last bit of failure they have been given.
Stands on chair, half pissed, and applauds.

Wasn't there tonight but see it nearly every day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.