Gary Cook Gaff (Merged)

Re: End of Gary Cook

DD said:
I have just got back from the do now and I came on this board fully expecting the thread and knowing exactly what I was going to say.

Gary Cook has made a monumental faux pas. There is absolutely no doubt about that. However, being a man who regularly sees words coming out of his mouth that are the exact opposite of what he means to say, I can empathise. It's funny but sometimes you are aware of what you cannot say and that bloody phrase just shoots out of your mouth. I believe that is what has happened here having seen it happen. He gave a great speech beforehand and I am absolutely sure that he is mortified by what has slipped out.

For all the bad words against him though, none of them compare to the vermin that booed and heckled in the aftermath. Uwe Rösler came a long way for the benefit of us yet his whole speech was virtually inaudible because of ignorant, obsessed muppets who were too busy giving it the anti-Cook, he's a rag, shit. These fucking wankers had no respect for a guy who played his heart out for us because it was too important to them to have a pop at some perceived rag.

I tell you what, I have been supporting this club for thirty years but one thing has been proven tonight, there is a significant element of our support who deserve every last bit of failure they have been given.

Good post mate, well said.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Who else was inducted into the hall of fame?

Russel Beardsmore and Ralph Milne if some of the posters on here to be believed.

If someone had told me 10 years ago that we would have a load of money but weren't able to comment on the club for fear of not towing the company line I would have passed.

flb said:
DD for the chief exec job-after all hes a fucking city genius,a proper football expert

so come on DD tell us your MCFC footprint that will scare the shit out of europes football elite?

you constantly slag the club off so tell us your solution?

come on big blue im waiting.
DD is a rag/WUM

DD said:
I tell you what, I have been supporting this club for thirty years but one thing has been proven tonight, there is a significant element of our support who deserve every last bit of failure they have been given.

I agree, we have some monumental morons supporting our club. But it seems so does every other club.

Sorry, but I'm laughing a bit now. Idiot.

Seriously, it's a shame it (and the reaction) spoiled the night, but.... c'mon....

He should be made to do a training session with the first team, and clean all their boots afterwards. Or run around COMS naked at half time. That's how it would work in the rest of the world. You make a cock-up, you get humiliated, then everyone forgives and forgets.

DD said:
I have just got back from the do now and I came on this board fully expecting the thread and knowing exactly what I was going to say.

Gary Cook has made a monumental faux pas. There is absolutely no doubt about that. However, being a man who regularly sees words coming out of his mouth that are the exact opposite of what he means to say, I can empathise. It's funny but sometimes you are aware of what you cannot say and that bloody phrase just shoots out of your mouth. I believe that is what has happened here having seen it happen. He gave a great speech beforehand and I am absolutely sure that he is mortified by what has slipped out.

For all the bad words against him though, none of them compare to the vermin that booed and heckled in the aftermath. Uwe Rösler came a long way for the benefit of us yet his whole speech was virtually inaudible because of ignorant, obsessed muppets who were too busy giving it the anti-Cook, he's a rag, shit. These fucking wankers had no respect for a guy who played his heart out for us because it was too important to them to have a pop at some perceived rag.

Nail on head-id DD the leader the chairman

Its a fucking disgrace how some people support our club-why dont you just fuck off?

DD said:

I didnt think the booing infringed on when he was talking to be honest. Most of the reaction was shock and the flack came after.

DD, d you not think he should of apologised though? ITs not the gaff its how he dealt with it. Especially after the speach he had just given

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.