Gary Cook Gaff (Merged)

Re: End of Gary Cook

Didsbury Dave said:
flb said:
DD for the chief exec job-after all hes a fucking city genius,a proper football expert

so come on DD tell us your MCFC footprint that will scare the shit out of europes football elite?

you constantly slag the club off so tell us your solution?

come on big blue im waiting.

Are you talking to me?

1) Get rid of Garry Cook
2) Appoint someone with experience
3) Keep Hughes on and give him funds for Jan
4) If we don't finish Top 4 sack him.
Nope.

Who would you hire?

What would their goals be?

How much money should hughes have in the window?

Plus you should also give us many many other answers, as you obviously have them all.

How would he have gone at Nike welcoming everybody at a major press conference to Adidas ??????? probably told to go and find a job back home in the UK doh!!

MCRJON said:
Gill served many years within United, then on the board, before becomming Chief Exec
Dein, WIth Arsenal since 1983, moved up in 2007
Rick Parry Ran the Premier League from 1991 (planning and inception) to 1997 before joining Liverpool
Kenyon worked for Umbro before joining United in 97 and then moving up to Chief Exec in 2000

All did time within Football before getting the top job

I'm surprised by that. I knew about Dein being at Arsenal, but not Parry's stint as head of the Premier League. Surprising then that Kenyon's anticipated arrival here is met with such disdain by fans. Having spent twelve years crunching figures and pushing pens at United and Chelsea, according to the reckoning of some, he IS a football man, despite most fans of the clubs he's been at thinking otherwise.

None of this changes my opinion that the club has moved forward greatly with Cook here, and that one slip-up shouldn't really mean anything.

mat said:
Any of you dickheads who ruined Uwe speech are on here i hope you hang your heads in shame.
they dont give a shit-Garry mentioned United which after all is the be all and end of all of our football club

the atmosphere was better in the 3rd tier than this shite

Bluemoon115 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Are you talking to me?

1) Get rid of Garry Cook
2) Appoint someone with experience
3) Keep Hughes on and give him funds for Jan
4) If we don't finish Top 4 sack him.
Nope.

Who would you hire?

What would their goals be?

How much money should hughes have in the window?

Plus you should also give us many many other answers, as you obviously have them all.

Peter Kenyon

Champions League

As much as he says is necessary

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.