Gary Cook Gaff (Merged)

Re: End of Gary Cook

i was there.he said it.he proved he didnt mean a word of what he said before cant success.he talked about uwe.obviously off a script.the guy lost all credibility in 1 sec.get rid!

Mills-Mcfc said:
Goats left knee said:
i was there.he said it.he proved he didnt mean a word of what he said before cant success.he talked about uwe.obviously off a script.the guy lost all credibility in 1 sec.get rid!
what happend?!

Apparntley he said "manchester united hall of fame" instead of city. I mean the guys been around city for a while now i dont understand why you would say united at all must have had them on the mind. Not good for Gary.

Nothing story, I gave up years ago being sensitive about such things.

The fact is in most of the world the word Manchester is only said when preceeding united and sven did it, Thaksin did it, Robbie did it with Chelsea etc etc. Slip of the tongue and nothing more.

If we ignore it no one will care, if we jump around and sack him we will show everyone in the world how obsessed some are with united and what a small time bitter club we are. Something I don't believe is true.

If every husband was divorced when he called his wife the wrong name, or every dad was canned when he got the kids mixed up then we would all be fooked.

Total non story!

non event of a thread,op mwants stabbing in my opinion for mbeing a trouble causing rednose. viva gary cooke

What an idiot, a total idiot. I bet he is praying that we start pulling some results in or it won't just be Hughes on the "out list".

'end of garry cook' the title of the thread itself is a joke. he's doing fantastic let him keep his job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.