Gary Cook Gaff (Merged)

Re: Gary Cook & the Cardinal Sin !!!

sorry to tell you this, but my impression is that talksport aren't very highly regarded by the majority of fans, most of whom who discussed this last night appeared ready to laugh this off.

I'm sure some people are upset, but I wonder if they're upset enough to give the media ammunition to fire at us. even those who dislike cook, would they want to stick the knife in.... would they think it a good thing for the club to get him forced out in the middle of such an important season?... and wouldn't it just be ridiculous of City to dispose of a key figure over a slip of the tongue?

just can't see it. tommorows fish paper and all that.

Re: End of Gary Cook

k (that's the end of Gary Cook).

United fans will have a field day with this one. But as I don't speak cockney or Singaporean (is that a language?) I won't have a clue what they're going on about.

Gary Cook - stick to the script!

I once said in a class that the 19th amendment was a waste of paper (women's suffrage) when I meant the 18th (prohibition). Does it mean that I hate women and should have been failed out of the class? I was on scholarship, should that have been dropped? No. Quit being ridiculous, people sometimes say the wrong thing. I guarantee you that no one feels worse about this right now that Garry does, he's probably gutted. I know I was when I made my gaffe.

Mavis said:
Well put it this way Giles who was fuming and is no fan of Cook, made it clear he would much prefer the fans to go public with this story.
Look Mavis and for all who have over reacted to this. Gary made a mistake. We all say stupid things from time to time. This one in particular will go down as a corker. But lets keep this in house. If I was in City's head office, I'd want to keep this story away from the press pack. Do you really want to give the press pack yet another negative story about City to feast upon?

Is there any need to create a new thread about this. Unless you are Giles in disguise or his 'friend' wanting to out this story so it reaches the papers out of spite? (Rhetorical)...

p.s. Mods can you merge this thread with the other one.

Jesus Christ

Gary Cook has been part of a team that has transformed our club and is making us a world wide brand name. He has a slip of the tongue........... so what ?

I would be far more worried about the capabilities of our manager than our chief exec.

As for Talk Shite radio ...........

The Man Ure phone in on a morning with that cricket tosser
The Everton and Wayne Rooney mid day love in with Mike (Im a dick) Parry
The Chelsea and I love Harry the twicher show in the afternoon with those two sniggering and giggling twats
The Evening show with that ginger low league jealous tosser and "Is it Barnsley or Man ure I support?" fat ex cricketer

All followed up by Jason ( I wont hear a bad word about Chelsea) Cunty and a bloke who goes dogging.

I wont lose much sleep

bluesoup said:
Mavis said:
Well put it this way Giles who was fuming and is no fan of Cook, made it clear he would much prefer the fans to go public with this story.

Look Mavis and for all who have over reacted to this. Gary made a mistake. We all say stupid things from time to time. This one in particular will go down as a corker. But lets keep this in house. If I was in City's head office, I'd want to keep this story away from the press pack. Do you really want to give the press pack yet another negative story about City to feast upon?

Is there any need to create a new thread about this. Unless you are you Gile in disguise or his 'friend' wanting to out this story so it reaches the papers out of spite? (Rhetorical)...

"This forum is about opinions, i've voiced mine. Fire away.... you might have noticed i'm no Cook fan, he comes across insincere, he's got the personality of a chip, and the majority of our commercial activity has been done with ADUG sister companies - not the hardest job in the world?

Gary Cook said u****d instead of City sack him .........FFS.

Mavis, indeed this is a discussion forum 'Sherlock'. Thanks for clarifying this for me..

May I kindly direct you to the thread below. It contains much discussion about this event. Starting a new thread about this is not really that necessary unless you want attention and/or want people to feel sorry for Giles and how you and your pals were treated. The same pals that take every opportunity to knock City in the press and on the radio.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=149628" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=149628</a>

As for Gary Cook, we can do far worse. If you dislike him so much, why not say it to your pals in the ADUG group. If you are so well connected ( always like a bragger ) , this should not be that much of a problem for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.