Gary Cook Gaff (Merged)

Re: End of Gary Cook

m27 said:
Pigeonho said:
You just said it yourself there. Rosler has had some tough times this last decade, like fighting cancer, so i'm sure Garry Cook saying united rather than City will rank -100 on his 'i'm upset about that' list. Totally insignificant incident compared to what Roslers gone through, and like I say, you have just said it yourself without even realising it.

Or is he thinking, "FFS Garry, I've battled cancer and you can't even get the name of the bloody club right on my big night. Cheers"

I would be thinking the above. But like I said, we all have different standards.
Fair do's. I give your counter arguement, (though I don't agree with it), more credibility than anything else on here so far, as the rest just sound like knuckle dragger, baying for Cook's blood. Have a good afternoon, i'm gonna!

Pigeonho said:
m27 said:
Or is he thinking, "FFS Garry, I've battled cancer and you can't even get the name of the bloody club right on my big night. Cheers"

I would be thinking the above. But like I said, we all have different standards.
Fair do's. I give your counter arguement, (though I don't agree with it), more credibility than anything else on here so far, as the rest just sound like knuckle dragger, baying for Cook's blood. Have a good afternoon, i'm gonna!

To be fair, I wasn't as lucid in my posts last night! Bloody booze. Have a good one mate.

spanishblue said:
Pigeonho said:
Perspective. Killing a child is unforgivable. Having an affair is unforgivable, most of the time. Getting 2 names mixed up, is not.

Depends on how strong you feel about your club

Strong enough to live in Manchester or even England rather than Spain....

I've heard Cook will be outside the Main Entrance today between 1-2pm 'taking one for the team'

Free of charge for a shot of course.

Fair play to him.

What he's said is unforgivable but he shouldn't lose his job because of it and I'm dissapointed by the fact he didn't make an apology, especially to Ewe.
I'm appauled by the reaction of some of the people who attended the function for their actions during Ewe's speech.

m27 said:
NQT said:
What he's said is unforgivable but he shouldn't lose his job because of it and I'm dissapointed by the fact he didn't make an apology, especially to Ewe.
I'm appauled by the reaction of some of the people who attended the function for their actions during Ewe's speech.

"Ewe"? Baaaaaa.

Don't fecking believe I did that

bluemanc said:
spanishblue said:
LIGHTEN UP PRICK and take it in the context i put it in
Do you not think men are forgiven for affairs every day
And to apply baby killing to a football thread is just stupidity
Depends on how strong you feel about your club
You quoted the baby killing post & posted the above,try thinking before you post next time.
I for one would rather you kept sick views like that off here.
CITY IS NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN LIFE OR DEATH.

Who said it was i just shake my head and wonder what is going on in some people's heads i come on put my views now i am a child murderer this forum has really gone to shit i just despair

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.