Gary Cook Gaff (Merged)

Re: End of Gary Cook

The Schalke 04 PA anouncer did the same, then said it was the biggest mistake of her life.

spanishblue said:
bluemanc said:
I'll tell you something spanish that is worse than ANYTHING Cook said,that's an atrocity of a post i'm afraid.

LIGHTEN UP PRICK and take it in the context i put it in
Do you not think men are forgiven for affairs every day
And to apply baby killing to a football thread is just stupidity
Depends on how strong you feel about your club
You quoted the baby killing post & posted the above,try thinking before you post next time.
I for one would rather you kept sick views like that off here.
CITY IS NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN LIFE OR DEATH.

Well, I'm off for a pre-match booze but my last say on the matter is that I, and all the companies I've worked for, must just have much higher professional standards than some of you lot on here. Personally, I always expect my CEO's to conduct themselves with style and grace at functions and, when public speaking, I also expect them to get the name of their employer's right.

He shouldn't be sacked but he deserves harsh criticism for it. He isn't doing this job part-time you know? He's highly paid and I expect a high quality of performance from him at all times. Just because our kit looks nice doesn't give him carte blanche to make mistakes in other areas. I don't expect him to royally cock up a simple task and potentially ruin the night for one of our modern legends who has battled through some tough times in the last decade. Don't laugh it off, it wasn't funny.

Pigeonho said:
mr t said:
You couldn't make this up - what a brainless twat the man appears to be - it'll run and run.

Not only have we got Agent Hughes to contend with it seems we've got Peter fucking Cook as well - Baconface'll be having wet dreams all week.

does the 't' in your name stand for twat? As that is what you are if you think that strongly about a mistake someone made, most likely whilst champagned up to his bollox.
Being champagned up is no fucking excuse - I get regularly leathered but I don't forget which team I support and spout shite about Colin Bell being a top red.

Fingers crossed that they'll be selling 'bags of gravel' outside the ground today so that everyone on here having a good old moan can start the public stoning they you so desparately crave.

"Jehovah, Jehovah!!"

Unbelievable.

m27 said:
Well, I'm off for a pre-match booze but my last say on the matter is that I, and all the companies I've worked for, must just have much higher professional standards than some of you lot on here. Personally, I always expect my CEO's to conduct themselves with style and grace at functions and, when public speaking, I also expect them to get the name of their employer's right.

He shouldn't be sacked but he deserves harsh criticism for it. He isn't doing this job part-time you know? He's highly paid and I expect a high quality of performance from him at all times. Just because our kit looks nice doesn't give him carte blanche to make mistakes in other areas. I don't expect him to royally cock up a simple task and potentially ruin the night for one of our modern legends who has battled through some tough times in the last decade. Don't laugh it off, it wasn't funny.

You just said it yourself there. Rosler has had some tough times this last decade, like fighting cancer, so i'm sure Garry Cook saying united rather than City will rank -100 on his 'i'm upset about that' list. Totally insignificant incident compared to what Roslers gone through, and like I say, you have just said it yourself without even realising it.

There's a simple answer to how Cook can redeem himself.

Firstly, he's got to run through a Tunnel of Death the length of the pitch at Eastlands ahead of the Arsenal game on Wednesday. All of those OUTRAGED by his slip can take part in exchange for a small donation. Kicks, knees and punches of all kinds are allowed, but no weapons.

On completing the Tunnel of Death, Cook will then have to drink 33 pints of Singha Beer, one for every year we've gone without a pot (also his fault). There shall be no cheating and getting the pipes cleaned, he must drink the same stale, watered-down rat piss we all have to.

Things won't stop there. To prove his allegencies to the non-evil side of Manchester, Gary will be given the customary (usually done when pissed up in Benidorm) bad City tattoo, old badge or new, his call. Even the slightest whimper will mean him losing his job.

Lastly, just so he knows that he's let himself down, he'll have to go at Jackie Tits Out for three minutes solid whilst dressed in nothing but a sky blue mankini in the centre circle.

Only when Gary completes these challenges will we stop all these stupid monging and admit that he's doing a ruddy good job and just dropped a bit of a bollock.

Pigeonho said:
m27 said:

You just said it yourself there. Rosler has had some tough times this last decade, like fighting cancer, so i'm sure Garry Cook saying united rather than City will rank -100 on his 'i'm upset about that' list. Totally insignificant incident compared to what Roslers gone through, and like I say, you have just said it yourself without even realising it.

Or is he thinking, "FFS Garry, I've battled cancer and you can't even get the name of the bloody club right on my big night. Cheers"

I would be thinking the above. But like I said, we all have different standards.

pardoe said:
There's a simple answer to how Cook can redeem himself.

Firstly, he's got to run through a Tunnel of Death the length of the pitch at Eastlands ahead of the Arsenal game on Wednesday. All of those OUTRAGED by his slip can take part in exchange for a small donation. Kicks, knees and punches of all kinds are allowed, but no weapons.

On completing the Tunnel of Death, Cook will then have to drink 33 pints of Singha Beer, one for every year we've gone without a pot (also his fault). There shall be no cheating and getting the pipes cleaned, he must drink the same stale, watered-down rat piss we all have to.

Things won't stop there. To prove his allegencies to the non-evil side of Manchester, Gary will be given the customary (usually done when pissed up in Benidorm) bad City tattoo, old badge or new, his call. Even the slightest whimper will mean him losing his job.

Lastly, just so he knows that he's let himself down, he'll have to go at Jackie Tits Out for three minutes solid whilst dressed in nothing but a sky blue mankini in the centre circle.

Only when Gary completes these challenges will we stop all these stupid monging and admit that he's doing a ruddy good job and just dropped a bit of a bollock.

That is too far pardoe, too far

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.