Gary Cook Gaff (Merged)

Re: End of Gary Cook

mr t said:
You couldn't make this up - what a brainless twat the man appears to be - it'll run and run.

Not only have we got Agent Hughes to contend with it seems we've got Peter fucking Cook as well - Baconface'll be having wet dreams all week.

does the 't' in your name stand for twat? As that is what you are if you think that strongly about a mistake someone made, most likely whilst champagned up to his bollox.

These type of threads make me giggle,only the drama queens in their bluemoon bubble world would make a big deal of this.I'm as big a blue as there is and could not give a flying fuck about this.Right I'm off to watch the mighty reds...err sorry blues,hopefully most of the sensitive souls on this thread are...toodle pip.

bluemanc said:
spanishblue said:
Depends on how strong you feel about your club
I'll tell you something spanish that is worse than ANYTHING Cook said,that's an atrocity of a post i'm afraid.

LIGHTEN UP PRICK and take it in the context i put it in
Do you not think men are forgiven for affairs every day
And to apply baby killing to a football thread is just stupidity

blue monkey said:
These type of threads make me giggle,only the drama queens in their bluemoon bubble world would make a big deal of this.I'm as big a blue as there is and could not give a flying fuck about this.Right I'm off to watch the mighty reds...err sorry blues,hopefully most of the sensitive souls on this thread are...toodle pip.

Lol, thats the way to be fella.

Also, have any of the mongolites on here calling for Cook's head ever stopped and thought what the circumstances were which lead to his 'mistake'? I am sure at some point in your lives, something has been on your brain and you have made a mistake and said something which makes no sense? What I mean is, how do you know that Cook hadn't been in negotiations all day with someone at Man United, and the word Man United had been said to him a hundred times through out the day? How do you not know Cook is in talks to bring Rooney to the club, for example, and 'united' had been said to him that much that when it was his time to get on stage and speak out loud, he slipped his tongue and said the word which he had heard a hundred times that day? Its happened to me before. I can be typing something at work and at half 4, after a long week, i could hear something and accidentally type that without thinking. Yes its all far fetched, the Rooney thing I mean, but my point is NONE of you know the circumstances leading up to his slip, so why don't you all, (the ones calling for his head), either fuck off and die, or move the fuck on from something which shouldn't even be a hill, let alone a mountain. Twats.

blue monkey said:

lol ;)

is that wilba??

spanishblue said:
bluemanc said:
I'll tell you something spanish that is worse than ANYTHING Cook said,that's an atrocity of a post i'm afraid.

LIGHTEN UP PRICK and take it in the context i put it in
Do you not think men are forgiven for affairs every day
And to apply baby killing to a football thread is just stupidity

You're the prick, prick. I applied the baby killing thing to get into your obviously dim head some fucking perspective. Somethings in life are unforgivable, the most noteable being a child killer. Somethings don't even need to be forgiven, like saying united instead of City. You though, well you almost said in a round about way that you feel as strong about this as you do a child killer, and for that you are not just a prick, you are a big prick. Also, if you feel so fucking strong about the club, what the fuck are you doing in Spain?

None of us have ever made a mistake have we..............?! Papers will make a big deal of it, forgive forget and get behind the team, 3 games that could shape our season next 7 days, that's what we should be focused on , surely???????

shadygiz said:
blue monkey said:

lol ;)

is that wilba??
It isn't but I do know Wilba from Guide Bridge?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.