Gary Cook Gaff (Merged)

Re: Gary Says Sorry

I find this whole "story" totally puzzling.

With all of the things we have to get sorted-out, this is such a petty non-event.

OK a verbal apol at the time it happened to those attending for inadvertently mentioning the dark side.

But surely that should be the end of it?

I think the real fans know Gary has done and will do great things for City.......keep up the good work !

A marketing LEGEND like Gary Cooke gets his BRANDS mixed up!!!!!?????? PMSL!!!!!!!!!

Jesus... if he was still presenting in the US for Nike still and he stuttered, "Please see the new ADIDAS Air Jordon Pro Max 2000" his bollocks would be in a sling flying back across the Atlanic in first class, while he was in Economy with his P45!!!

But that isn't his biggest mistake.. backing Leslie after last season's disaster is that by far....

He tries to MARKET our Rolls Royce squad to the world, while still allowing what is akin to a 17 year old chav and his mates take the wheel in the shape of Hughes, the two Chelsea goalkeepers and the Norwich left back...

The BRAND has to be right before you take it to MARKET it Mr Cooke... That includes a TOP DRAW manager...

As painful as it is to say it.. That's what Baconface is.. maybe that's why you got the BRANDS mixed up...??

A simple mix up?? Forgetting the fact that this guy is on a package of about £1million per year at least..

How many times have we as fans been asked.. "what team to you follow?" Have you ever said "Manchester United" in reply..? No, I thought not.

Its an old one,but i'm gonna tell it anyway.Brummie boy GC was going to a 70s theme party,so he was in a shop buying a jacket with big fuck off lapels,a frilly shirt,flares and platform shoes.The girl on the counter asked him "would you like a kipper tie?".He said"Now thanks luv, i've just had a cup of coffay".

The Trusted Mirror Has Reported The COOK Gaff! Getting......

they're own back on Cook and City.

Hopefully this will be the final nail in the Mirrors coffin at City. Watch this space.

Another Cook-Up at City as United put boot into Leeds

uwe2.jpg

TOO MANY COOKS

Manchester City fans are wondering how many gaffes executive chairman Gary Cook has left in him after the executive chairman drew boos at a club dinner on Friday night with the words: “I'd like to introduce Uwe Rosler to the Manchester United Hall of Fame.”

Cook has already drawn criticism for shrugging off alleged human rights abuses by former club owner Thaksin Shinawatra while describing him as “a great guy to play golf with”, jeopardising future superstar signings by claiming Kaka “bottled it” when he rejected City and, most recently, by enraging fans at a free club barbecue in Abu Dhabi by telling them to no longer think of the Blues as a Manchester club.

The former Nike executive's latest blunder could prove particularly costly as it occurred in front of Simon Pearce, a key adviser to City owner Sheikh Mansour – and at the end of a speech in which Cook blamed the media for the club's recent bad press!

Oh, it's so pro United.(3 stories)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/3pm/Another-Cook-Up-at-City-as-United-put-boot-into-Leeds-article237929.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion ... 37929.html</a>

Re: The Trusted Mirror Has Reported The COOK Gaff! Getting......

It's a shame I couldn't put a bet on the mirror to run with the story first. It's a cert, like City drawing.

Despite the tabloid-manner it's written in I fail to see what's so bad about this, they even seem to have the facts right.

Only serves to prove they get their stories from forums.

We could've prevented needless pressure on the club by not making such a big deal of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.