Gary Cook - Reply from a Level 2 seasoncard holder

bluebannana said:
i wish people would shut up saying you have to pay top dollar to watch us now
the majority of our fans are working class and gary cock fails to see this

why, most the fans dont want to pay increased season ticket prices the only people that are genuinly happy about this are the ones that can afford it and dont any problems with buying it

Granted, maybe most City fans are working class, but sadly, football is not a working class sport anymore!

Compared with most other clubs city are still very fairly priced.

It's simple as time goes on more and more people will be pushed around or out unless we expand. Those that bang on about selling out all our games for years before expanding, miss the point. If we do that, before the additional seats are online alot of us will be priced out FACT! All you have to do is look at Chelsea, 15 years ago same kind of working class fanbase and success, a ground that holds around 40k and now changed forever, sure they fill it every week, but they don't fill it with their "old" fans, they have been fucked off.

I wanted a st for a fiver in the best seat in the stadium but it looks like thats not happening,oh well I,ll have to pay the going rate like everyone else, oh yeah,.... thanks mr cook.

if your pissed off then why not send the guy a letter directly, I 'ld cut it down though if I were you as that rambling would end up straight in the shredder in current format.

The prices being discussed are in the region of £30- £35 a match for the best seats in the stadium.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
It's simple as time goes on more and more people will be pushed around or out unless we expand. Those that bang on about selling out all our games for years before expanding, miss the point. If we do that, before the additional seats are online alot of us will be priced out FACT! All you have to do is look at Chelsea, 15 years ago same kind of working class fanbase and success, a ground that holds around 40k and now changed forever, sure they fill it every week, but they don't fill it with their "old" fans, they have been fucked off.

Shall we turn our backs on the robbing twats and form our own team? Maybe we can call it norfstand city fc? I will start the ball rolling with droylsden and see if we can't sort out some kind of groundshare.

;0)

Moaning about the prices is lame. They increased them to weed of the chavs and scrotes so good on them. Makes my match day a lot more enjoyable without the stench of the poor

In other related news Cook is an arsehole but one who is hanging around for a while so get over it

hello said:
if your pissed off then why not send the guy a letter directly, I 'ld cut it down though if I were you as that rambling would end up straight in the shredder in current format.

The prices being discussed are in the region of £30- £35 a match for the best seats in the stadium.

where did you find this out and if thats the case normal match day tickets should be around 18 to 25 quid

What pisses me off about things like this is the OP basically claims to be the voice of all City fans and its only one fans opinion.

Whether I agree or dont is less important than the fact that others might assume this posters opinion is indeed considered the majority one.

I for one dont think it is.

And of course blaming Garry Cook for all the bad things and giving him no credit for the positives proves the motivation is a very personal one.

fbloke said:
What pisses me off about things like this is the OP basically claims to be the voice of all City fans and its only one fans opinion.

Whether I agree or dont is less important than the fact that others might assume this posters opinion is indeed considered the majority one.

I for one dont think it is.

And of course blaming Garry Cook for all the bad things and giving him no credit for the positives proves the motivation is a very personal one.

judging by most comments so far mate it does not look that way!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.